Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

It got a chuckle out of me this morning!

Good weekend doing maintenance on both my cars. Changed the trans fluid on the Si thanks to @ron v's video and it was really due for a change. There was evidence that it had been changed previous to my ownership but the fluid came out with a slight brown tint to it and not with a slight pink/red tint like the video Ron made

I still have more work to do on the accord before it is ready to be inspected again and a good deep cleaning

It got a chuckle out of me this morning!

Good weekend doing maintenance on both my cars. Changed the trans fluid on the Si thanks to @ron v's video and it was really due for a change. There was evidence that it had been changed previous to my ownership but the fluid came out with a slight brown tint to it and not with a slight pink/red tint like the video Ron made

I still have more work to do on the accord before it is ready to be inspected again and a good deep cleaning
did you install the factor drain plug or get a magnetic one?

I have a magnetic one, my oil pan has a magnetic drain plug and it has some debris on it when I change my oil, so I thought I might as well run the same one on the trans.. it's gotta be helping, right?

Last edited:
I have a friend that lives in NY and he's all excited for the snow that's coming your way

Is it too early to drink my day away?

So I do the accounting/bookkeeping for a father and son team that own two different businesess. I have to log on to each business systems remotely.

I go to log in to the PW system and my password doesn't work anymore. I contact support and eventually get my password reset to a new one(i don't have the ablility to change is as thi is STILL and DOS based system.....WTF we are in 2021 almost 2022). I try to run my first report and the system printer doesn't want to work. Support remotes into my laptop and 3 hours later the firewall had an update and need to turn off the firewall to have the system printer work for now until they find a more permanent solution. Print a couple reports and then go to print a report that only certain people have access to(me included) but today it says I am not allowed to run it. Email support and let them know the issue and they are currently working on it. So I'm at a standstill.

During the 3 hour wait of figuring out firewall issue on PW system, I sent an email to support the TR system since Thursday and Friday I was having issues reconciling the bank statement to the store sales reports for 8 stores. 2 hours later I got an email stating the deposit reports in the TR system are wrong and several Franchise owners are complaning of the same issue. They are working on correcting the problem and there is a web-meeting on Wednesday for a workaround as some other franchise owner figured a way to pull some correct reports in a new TR system that I had no idea existed(just rolled out a month or two ago but just heard about it today, yay me!).

So basically I am dead in the water on doing any monthly close out work on both businesses and the work I did Thursday and Friday for the TR business is all crap now.

At least I paid the owners today and they are happy, lol.

Sounds like a fantastic time!

We're in a similar-ish type circumstance and it has been infuriating

Sounds like a fantastic time!

We're in a similar-ish type circumstance and it has been infuriating

Finally finished getting the reports out of the PW system that I should had finished by 9am today. Waste of a day.

So TR system is still F'ed.....

PW system, someone called me at 4:30ish pm.....saw that I had been using an old employees ID and password to log in. Sets me up a new ID and password, assures me all the same securities are in place and fixes my last issue that I had. We hang up and I go to run the very next report and the system tells me I don't have permission. I curse loudly a few profanities. I try to run other reports and I see about 3 reports out of the 20 or so I need. So this guy has royaly f*c*ed my stuff up.

I go to start writing an email about how f*c*ed everything isto the support contact I have and I see a new email asking for feedback on the last support person that helped me. I click on the lowest option available and leave the feedback explaining how the last guy f*c*ed everything even more. Not 10 mins later, Mike, some "super support advanced boss" person calls me up(i forget the title he gave me) tells me he will correct everything and gives me his number and lets me know to call him if there are more issues after he handles stuff. I gave him a run down of how f*c*ed my day has been and that I only use the system for 2 hours once a month and somehow no one on their end ever changed anything....blah blah blah.....and tell him I know its not his fault but im wasting my day here dealing with their support and can do no work. So 2 more calls to Mike and finally get all my reports run.

So at 5:55 pm I had the all the reports I should of had done at 9 am.

Morning :wave:

Already done my :coffee:

Co-worker called out (we call it out) sick today. He was off yesterday (vacation day) so I'm covering his sites again today. Which isn't a problem.

Back