Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Finally finished getting the reports out of the PW system that I should had finished by 9am today. Waste of a day.

In my role we are graded on how much profits we make on the parts we are putting on cars. It's in my financial interest to make sure my profit margins are where they need to be. However, even with all the interest people in my position have in making the most profit margins on everything we put on wrecked cars, we do not have access to the spreadsheets that show the profit margins. We just get a bulk spreadsheet at the end of the month and we will know where we are then.. but by that point, they will have paid out monthly bonuses that you have no idea if you will hit or not since this industry is forever changing and insurance companies may or may not cover certain costs or parts

Morning :wave:

Already done my :coffee:

Co-worker called out (we call it out) sick today. He was off yesterday (vacation day) so I'm covering his sites again today. Which isn't a problem.

Can you cover me tomorrow? I need a day off

got my lady’s Christmas present. She’s getting a guitar and lessons. She’s been taking about wanting to do it for months, so make it happen.

got my lady’s Christmas present. She’s getting a guitar and lessons. She’s been taking about wanting to do it for months, so make it happen.
i did that a few years ago. lessons lasted a year. havent seen the guitar in a year.

i did that a few years ago. lessons lasted a year. havent seen the guitar in a year.
Well, I can hope. @Dad - it’s a Takamine G series acoustic. Not too cheap, not too expensive, good tone. Been getting a fire hose lesson on the different guitars, materials, how different each one sounds. The guys at the local Guitar Center have been pretty good about helping out.

No. I do. I play various woodwinds and can play piano. She’s getting trial by fire. Haha.

I learned some chords and how to read how to play those chords. She’s getting a handful of lessons too, just to get her along on the way. We’ll see if it’s a sink or swim experience.

its only wednesday and my work computer has decided its over the week. Im actively debating if it would be an improvement to pour my coffee out on the thing and call IT

came to work to find the pdi im half way done has left for a dealer trade early this morning. so i dont get paid for it. great.

its only wednesday and my work computer has decided its over the week. Im actively debating if it would be an improvement to pour my coffee out on the thing and call IT

Laptop hopefully has accidental damage coverage lol

are you allowed to take the laptop home? If so, maybe someone at Starbucks knocked over your coffee on your laptop. Oops….
yup, im sure theres one nearby somewhere...

Back