Official Computer Talk Thread

@stilletto made me buy this lol :hiding:

$2350 + tax! :eek:

PXL_20211209_182920897.jpg

PXL_20211209_181933096.jpg

apparently they needed a hand getting it set up so my brother went over and brought a box of dunkin donut holes, im sure your imagination of how that went is pretty spot on

apparently they needed a hand getting it set up so my brother went over and brought a box of dunkin donut holes, im sure your imagination of how that went is pretty spot on
:confused:

They are called MUNCHKINS. No one around here calls them donut holes :rotfl:

Sugar high :excited:

Lian-Li is awesome. My O11 Air Mini came with the low flow side panels. Sent them a message, I’ll be getting the new side panels in a couple of weeks.

Could have got it... but not a good bundle. @ethlar knows my hate for the bundles (unless they are good ones lol)

Xbox-Series-X-Ultimate-Digital-Games-and-System-Bundle-with-$50-GameStop-Gift-Card

Bundle.JPG

little while ago i stopped playing forza horizon 4 because the controls got super laggy and i didnt feel like figuring it all out. so got my 2 month game pass going and started playing horizon 5 and it had the same issue. game is not playable. checked my tv settings and found i didnt have game mode on. also explains my air mouse being so laggy. needless to say, game play is much better now.

little while ago i stopped playing forza horizon 4 because the controls got super laggy and i didnt feel like figuring it all out. so got my 2 month game pass going and started playing horizon 5 and it had the same issue. game is not playable. checked my tv settings and found i didnt have game mode on. also explains my air mouse being so laggy. needless to say, game play is much better now.

Interesting.. I've noticed with Horizon 5 that my FPS jumps around a lot... I mean it's always over 100 fps but I see it from low 100's to mid-upper 100's..

I went all Chromax. Think I need one more fan on the case. I’ll install when I get the new panels.

On the subject of cases, how much do you think a NCase M1 will fetch on eBay? Currently at $260+$50 to ship.

Back