Official Computer Talk Thread

I went all Chromax. Think I need one more fan on the case. I’ll install when I get the new panels.

On the subject of cases, how much do you think a NCase M1 will fetch on eBay? Currently at $260+$50 to ship.
I only have spot for 1 more fan. Well it's at the top where the radiator is. I could just replace the 280mm radiator with a 360mm radiator.

That's crazy it's going for that much. Didn't know it was popular.

I have 3 fan locations left. This will go to the bottom of the case on the PSU side. Hopefully it’ll help exhaust some of the GPU hot air out the side of the case. Not a lot of exhaust out the bottom of the case and not a lot of room for hot air to work it’s way up to the top.

you would think at some point the manufacturers. and retailers would at least get bothered about the missed revenue and do something to slow the crap down

Walmart PS5 (from 11/29) delivered yesterday.
Walmart Xbox X (from 12/8) should be delivered today.
Best Buy Xbox X (from 12/9) is ready for pickup today.
Walmart PS5 (from 12/8) should be delivered Thursday.

:woot:

Adorama Xbox X bundle that was delivered to me in 1 day (still crazy) was shipped on Friday around 4pm (UPS) to the guy in VA (not super far from me) and delivered at 11:45am yesterday! CRAZY

Walmart PS5 (from 11/29) delivered yesterday. Selling tomorrow to a guy at work (for his son). He couldn't believe I was able to get him one for his son. He sent a picture to his wife and she was :eek:
Walmart Xbox X (from 12/8) should be delivered today.
Best Buy Xbox X (from 12/9) is ready for pickup today. Selling on Thursday - Going to co-workers nephew
Walmart PS5 (from 12/8) should be delivered Thursday.

I enjoy getting them but I have a personal dilemma on who to give them to... I feel like local people should have first dibs but people on my Subaru forum asked first.. :hiding:

didnt read the article. how many consoles you gotta sell to hit 2 mill? asking for a friend.

I enjoy getting them but I have a personal dilemma on who to give them to... I feel like local people should have first dibs but people on my Subaru forum asked first.. :hiding:

i thought santa maintained some kind of list, the songs say something about checking it more than once

Yong says those are rookie numbers. Haha.

Yong must have nothing to do at work... Also I haven't been trying for that long.

Tell Yong I have people that need some still and he can ship them to me for cost ;)

@Honda-Fan - I think I scored 2 Xbox X's from Amazon Prime Drop @ noon.. :eek: Hope they both go through :)
hacked booty's security cam to his house.

5fteir2jsz581.jpg

Back