Official Computer Talk Thread

I have a buddy who’s now itching for a big GPU…

He better want to be better than me. I'll let you know what he wants when he wants it. 3080Ti and 3090 for sure came up. But he's got a couple of months to spec out this build. It's not gonna be SFF, I know that much.

@Honda-Fan PS5 or them? :giggle:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM87yrBKN/

He better go 3090 to top you! lol

I'm on a GPU drought. But doing decent with consoles lately.

In a world where I was less of a nerd, probably more toward the girls.

...But this worldline has me as a super nerd, so PS5! Plus, I couldn't help but notice those girls didn't have a Honda anywhere in frame.

Adorama Xbox X Bundle....

Ordered 12/8
Estimated Delivery: 12/9!!

TODAY! :eek:

1 day!?!?

Currently averaging ~65-75fps on Halo Infinite on High Presets. No longer feel the need to upgrade to a 30 Series.

I’d LIKE a 3070/80. Where you finding them for less?!
You must be looking on eBay or somewhere like FB Marketplace.

I can get you an MSI 3070 right now for $810 (+ tax and shipping) or MSI 3080 Gaming Trio for $1150 (+ tax and shipping).

^ That's what my local Microcenter has on hand today (changes daily).

You must be looking on eBay or somewhere like FB Marketplace.

I can get you an MSI 3070 right now for $810 (+ tax and shipping) or MSI 3080 Gaming Trio for $1150 (+ tax and shipping).

^ That's what my local Microcenter has on hand today (changes daily).
Newegg. Our local Micro Centers never have anything and if they do there’s a line out the door.

I need Injectors but I might have to get at you come payday. Look out for the Snap!

Newegg. Our local Micro Centers never have anything and if they do there’s a line out the door.

I need Injectors but I might have to get at you come payday. Look out for the Snap!

Yeah let me know. I enjoy helping people.

Foo got the EVGA 3080Ti and Honda has an EVGA 3060XC. :)

Back