Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

No good morning from Booty yet?

Who's the slacker now

Well...... Sir! I'm leaving at noon today (43 minutes) so I was running around since 0700 to get all my stuff done so I didn't have to transfer anything to my backup..

I went to a site for a printer issue and they hit me with the 3 for 1 deal. Fix the printer and then fix 2 other issues lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
This dealership is high as F!

Car has been sitting for 5 years and they still want $280k!!!!! Th elisting says the MSRP is $201k but it was actually $158k. I love the value they state of the $6,000 for the carbon fiber xm antenna cover. I guess these guys are not in the business of selling cars.

For shits and giggles I was searching if a new Type S has hit the used market.....sure enough in Florida with 68 miles....$300k(msrp of $180k).

OOoohhhhhhh some one is sour :rotfl:

Watch out.....Mr Grumpy pants is on the loose today!

Maybe you'll be in a better mood
I wasn't in a bad mood. Just was saying I was busy catching up on things to make sure I didn't have anything pending for my coworker while I was out of town.

Went out to dinner (found a random BBQ place) and they had ax throwing upstairs (didn't know).

Snapchat-313247822.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dad
Turns out the knocking sound my car started making a few weeks ago was bad, im one of the lucky handful of TLX owners developing rod knock. Fortunately im still just barely under warranty, so thanks to supply chain issues, ill be rocking a RDX base loaner car for at least 3 weeks

IMG_6512.jpg

Back