Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just saw this on Reddit. I'd totally drive this car! Love that generation Si. And of course blue <3

u1s89Zz.jpg

So I was reading the comments in that Reddit post and the person that posted that picture today is NOT the owner of the Si... The owner posted that picture (and same exact post title) 9 months ago!

Which reminds me that I need to really start working on my Accord :rotfl: premium gas is getting crazy
Regular Gas FTW :)

Which reminds me that I need to really start working on my Accord :rotfl: premium gas is getting crazy
$4.99 around me.....which is odd. In the last 2 weeks regular dropped $0.20 but premium went up $0.20.

$4.99 around me.....which is odd. In the last 2 weeks regular dropped $0.20 but premium went up $0.20.

I paid $5.29 this morning which was a drop of about $.20 from last week :confused:

I guees there is still some "cool" left in you somewhere in there......lol

His love for that car is solely due to it matching his handicap placard

wait.. you are staying at the airport? :confused:
The company books the hotel at the airport. I go across the street for work. Ive been here 3 times in as many months and Ive not ventured more than 2 miles from the airport except once, that was to downtown Hartford.

Today was over 13 hours. By the time I have a quick dinner, it’s bed time. Yuck

Morning :wave: beautiful morning here. Low humidity. :woot:

Gonna warm back up Friday and the weekend

Morning :wave: beautiful morning here. Low humidity. :woot:

Gonna warm back up Friday and the weekend
Supposed to be 85 here today…not like I’m going to experience it. But sunny for the morning drive across the street. I finished my work day at 8:30 yesterday and it was already sunset.

My civic is sitting waiting for me to put sticky rubbers on it this coming weekend. I can’t wait.

You guys are still using gas? Psh! I just push my car everywhere now, I've saved a ton

I'm looking in to installed sails on my car as we speak

Supposed to be 85 here today…not like I’m going to experience it. But sunny for the morning drive across the street. I finished my work day at 8:30 yesterday and it was already sunset.

My civic is sitting waiting for me to put sticky rubbers on it this coming weekend. I can’t wait.

Jet lag has got to be a killer for you! I couldn't imagine travelling and working that much

Back