Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

We’ll still be nice.

I agree with @bootyluvr - didn’t want to see Phillies vs. Astros again. Too bad Seattle isn’t in this, just because they had their last 7 games against the Astros and Rangers…

We’ll still be nice.

I agree with @bootyluvr - didn’t want to see Phillies vs. Astros again. Too bad Seattle isn’t in this, just because they had their last 7 games against the Astros and Rangers…

Rangers are on fire! I'm not sure who I'll root for. Definitely with you. Glad it's not the Phillies v Astros. :thumb:

Rangers. They’re one of those teams that have never won the World Series. 62 years and no WS titles.

Rangers. They’re one of those teams that have never won the World Series. 62 years and no WS titles.
I looked up the Diamondbacks history.

The franchise was established on March 9, 1995, and began play in 1998 as an expansion team. Won a World Series in 2001.

Oh yeah. They beat the Yankees right after 9/11. Luis Gonzalez hit a bloop shot to win the series. Absolute classic unlike all the Astros series.

This lifter came out sideways on this hemi. Never seen that before.
1000004262.jpg

@webby figured you would know this answer, someone on a facebook group asked if 10 gen si seats bolt in to a 9th gen si.

This lifter came out sideways on this hemi. Never seen that before.
View attachment 66366

@webby figured you would know this answer, someone on a facebook group asked if 10 gen si seats bolt in to a 9th gen si.
Yikes and it appears to be in rough shape too. I’ve not seen anyone try 10th gen seats. I’m guessing they would “fit”, but the seat rails may need to be modified? I don’t know that they’d just bolt in without altering them.

Surprised he doesn't have the answer yet. It's been over an hour :giggle: :hiding:
:D I was on a ladder pulling insulation out. Sorry it took so long

since these seat brackets claim to work for 12-15 only, I'm guessing 10th gen seats will not just bolt up without some modifications. The person may want to talk to kseries parts, since they offer quite a few options for aftermarket/oem seat rails and stuff

[/URL]
since these seat brackets claim to work for 12-15 only, I'm guessing 10th gen seats will not just bolt up without some modifications. The person may want to talk to kseries parts, since they offer quite a few options for aftermarket/oem seat rails and stuff
I figured it wouldn't bolt in. I was kind of hoping but Google turned up nothing. I hate the 9th gen seats, the 10th gens are nicer.

I figured it wouldn't bolt in. I was kind of hoping but Google turned up nothing. I hate the 9th gen seats, the 10th gens are nicer.
Spring for the Type R seats....they are sooooooo nice and comfy. You can get the seat covers material in all black from Europe if you don't like all the red and black.

Back