Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

im running on my standard 32oz of coffee (my work water bottle) and a breakfast sandwich, i wasnt in my office all day today and am about to crash

So I replaced a transmission in a 1500 last week. Found out they changed the cooler line fittings so had to order those. Got them yesterday. Started the truck and it made a loud rattle noise. Thought the new torque converter was faulty or the flex plate broke. Was about to remove the trans end of day today but found out the torque converter bolts bottomed out.

Made my day awesome to find that.

Also took a 6.7 Cummins head off because it ingested a bolt/nut from the grid heater like that last one I worked on at my last job. Pretty crazy how strong those engines are. You could basically dig out the bolt from the piston and re assemble it and it would probably run for ever.

You think this is a wrap? Seen it a couple of times at work and haven’t looked super close but I don’t think that was a standard color option (forgive me on not researching)
IMG_0513.jpeg

I’ve seen a dark red one and a white one in person, and they both looked amazing in the flesh. Wish they were more common

Back