Grafix Expressions needs donor cars to get overlays for the 9th!!!!

steveb

Hi All,

This is a call to those with a 9th that live in the East Hartford Connecticut area. I contacted GrafiXpression - http://grfxpstore.com (a site sponsor) about tail light overlays for our car. I had their double overlays (red and smoke) for my 8th Si.

6893773749_105de111e9_b.jpg

They advised that they need donor car(s) (cars plural because the tail lights are different for the coupe and sedan) to get measurements off of for the overlays. They are located in East Hartford Connecticut. Here is their contact info:

Address:
11 Ward St
East hartford CT, 06108
PH: 860 249-1560

Is there anyone in the CT area that would be willing to contact them to setup a time for them to get measurements? Following meet then post to the thread as to updates and availability. We need two people from this area - 1 with a coupe and 1 with a sedan.

The picture above is only one configuration of overlay they made for the 8th's. I am sure they will create a variety of overlays to choose from as they did before. We all want the increased availability of mods for our cars, but sometimes the companies need a little help from us :)

To my 9th brothers in CT the California contingent thanks your for any assistance :)

Ohaiii webby..

I've been so crazy busy.. I still have the damn DIY sitting there waiting to be finished :-(
things are finally clearing up though.

---
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be all over this, but don't own a 9thGen... :( oh well, next time they need a '99 Acura CL or a '11 WRX sedan I'm check them out

I hit up the guys, if things work out, I'll go there tomorrow. Maybe I'll pick up some vinyls while I'm there.
If not I'll go there in a few weeks, waiting on them to get back to me to let me know what time works for them.

very nice.. I wrote them on FB as well. Let us know

They just got back to me, we'll be there tomorrow! We'll also hook them up with our fog overlay templates.

If you guys need anything while we're there, just holler.

Just got back from gfxp and the tail overlays are all set, they took measurements of a bunch of other stuff for the 9th coupe :)

Pix to come later.

To be honest I had no intention of getting the tail light overlay, however when Pete was test fitting, they just kept looking better and better.

There's gonna be a bunch of nice stuff for the 9th from grfxp now :)

I'll post pix ASAP.

Very nice.....I like most things, some not so much.

Back