Grafix Expressions needs donor cars to get overlays for the 9th!!!!

To each his own, I didn't like a few
things either, I assume other people might like some of the stuff and buy it. I personally think the wheel overlays are a pretty cool idea, now you won't need to paint your stock wheels, and you can change their appearance all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanga you are the man!!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to go over, donate your car for measurements, and post photos. Very much appreciated!!!!!! Did they give a time frame when they would be available on their site? Very much appreciated for you leg work on this :)

Here are the pix as promised, all of what's pictured is available from GRFXP.

DSC00064.jpg
hey whats up i went on the website and i could find this tinted overlay do they have for sedans or only coupes?

As of right now, you can only get it for coupes, as for ordering, you have to email sales@grafixpressions.com they just made these yesterday and haven't updated the site.

They still need a sedan donor car so they can take measurements (at least for the tale lights as these are different between coupe and sedan). If someone has a sedan they can run by their place then product turn around will be quick. From Wanga's posts it sounds like Grafixpressions was super quick with setting a time to meet with him. The turn around time between when he got his car to them for measurements and offered product was a couple of days. I wish all companies were as quick as them!!!!!!!!

Nomar I agree. I liked the light smoke tails, red tails, fogs (obviously), Si overlay, JDM steering wheel badge and Civic Si interior badge.

steveb they were fantastic people to work with and hang out with. Their customer service is amazing as is the quality of their products. I hope someone with a sedan can get over there with the car so everyone can get some awesome goodies for their cars.

just posted these up for sale on the site... a HUGE thanks to Eugene and his wife... as well as Webby for helping out! You guys ROCK, and these overlays look bad ***!

Any time guys, happy to help out, I'm loving the overlays.

Supposedly he emailed them to make an appointment to see them. Idk what happened after that.

Did a sedan ever get up there? I want the yellow fog overlay but I don't know if it will fit the sedan. I'll go up there if no one has gone yet.

I'd shoot them an email on their site. To my knowledge, no sedans have gone

I tried getting a dude with a sedan to go up but I think he never went. Defnitely do what webby said and shoot them an email

Back