2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

for online retailers, both tirerack and discounttire have solid reputations. I'd say most people on here would echo that statement. They can ship it to pretty much any garage to have them mounted/installed, or shipped to your house.

I've purchased many times from both with very good results.

had some recently purchased - arrived in 2 days w/ground shipping.

pics of roof spoiler installed. no more mods till spring/summer. i did a decent amount in 3months/3k miles. :]
2012-01-27_082230.jpg

2012-01-27_082216.jpg

2012-01-27_082245.jpg

Looking good. I can't wait to see it in the spring/summer with a drop

nicely done sir! How do you compare the ms3 to your new si? Pros/cons on the two?

other than speed wise. my si is definitely a better daily driver. his transmission is no where near as smooth as mine. his suspension is definitely more stiff than mine. the civics sound system is way better. his first 2 gears are basically useless when your wot. there two totally different monsters. i guess we get the best of both worlds. ivtec and boost. lol

car looks great man! where did you snag the rear window visor from? really like the look of it!

Sharp wheels brother...black is striking!...so sorry about the Steelers...not really...

car looks great man! where did you snag the rear window visor from? really like the look of it!
i just got an 8th gen rear roof spoiler from ebay. i actually moved the position of it on my car. ill post up pics tom.
Sharp wheels brother...black is striking!...so sorry about the Steelers...not really...
thanks man. i just need a drop :( btw im an eagles fan lol

yessir window visors, mud guards, drop, doing red door inserts, skunk2 shiftknob and most likely spacers. but thats really it for now. maybe the full-race kit later on.

Back