2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

pics of the wheels. idk if i really like them that much. i def. need a drop badly, but they will do for now.
2011-12-29_073839.jpg

2011-12-29_082008.jpg

2011-12-29_082028.jpg

2011-12-29_082046.jpg

2011-12-29_082100.jpg

Maybe once you get the car dropped it'll help the look of the wheels. The EKM3s were one of my wheel picks but have decided to go with the Sparco Pistas.

looks good. I see you're currently snowless
yeah. idk for how long tho.
Maybe once you get the car dropped it'll help the look of the wheels. The EKM3s were one of my wheel picks but have decided to go with the Sparco Pistas.
ehhh i was thinking the same thing. but the wheels def. grew on me. and plus i get a lot of compliment on them, so i guess it looks better in person.

ehhh i was thinking the same thing. but the wheels def. grew on me. and plus i get a lot of compliment on them, so i guess it looks better in person.

Ya I hear ya. I'm in the same boat with the Pistas - They'll grow on me. I only chose to go with them because they're a little cheaper and I want something that no one else has.

update on my car. i thought i was going to order my coilovers today but i realized that snow is on its way so i will be waiting until spring to lower. but on a good note i did order my rear window spoiler(whale tail). :] will post pics once it comes in.

There's no coils out though , and why wouldn't you order them now? You Dnt have to put them on right away

iScraped 8th, now iScrape 9th ;)

redshift's... unless they're not ready

4) Coilover collars for the rear of the 2006 Civic will fit right on the 2012 Civic as well, which means the RedShift Koni-based coilover setup that works so well on the 2006 Civic will work on the 2012 Civic as well....from Koni Sport to double adjustable Koni Race setup!

Yes but that's only for rear , the front isint going to work unless you make your own bracket for sway bar , which is probably impossible

Yes but that's only for rear , the front isint going to work unless you make your own bracket for sway bar , which is probably impossible

The 8th coilovers do not fit on the 9th because of the front strut swaybar bracket and the brake line bracket at the bottom.

BUT that is if you are running 8th Civic strut housings.... which we are not. We use the 9thCivic strut housings for our coilovers; so ours will work. Still trying to find someone who will try ours. Last person wrecked their car and had to back out.

Chris

Back