2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

But you can't take a stock housing from a 9th , where are you goin to find one

iScraped 8th, now iScrape 9th ;)

some pictures of my car from a local 8th meet today.
DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

Yes but that's only for rear , the front isint going to work unless you make your own bracket for sway bar , which is probably impossible

iScraped 8th, now iScrape 9th ;)

As above, we are not using the 8th Civic housings!!!!!!!! And making a bracket would not be hard at all frankly and I considered that, but I was able to do the fab with the swaybar bracket on the housing; so we are just going to use the new housings with the swaybar tab already on it.

So, the coilovers do exist. I have them right here. Just need someone to do the first install because i don't have a 2012 Civic here that I can use.

Chris

Sure you can..... bought them brand new from the dealer. Obviously they have to have them available to support crash repairs. I ordered them as soon as they appeared in the system, about 2 months ago.
Chris
where are you located? you can try them out on my car.

You've inspired me Viet - I'm going with the EKM3s. After thinking about the Pistas, they'd be better for a winter set. I was also looking at the XXR 522s and 527s but there's not many dealers to choose from. The places that have them instock either don't mount/balance or charge an arm and a leg to do it. The car's looking good :thumb:

You've inspired me Viet - I'm going with the EKM3s. After thinking about the Pistas, they'd be better for a winter set. I was also looking at the XXR 522s and 527s but there's not many dealers to choose from. The places that have them instock either don't mount/balance or charge an arm and a leg to do it. The car's looking good :thumb:
thanks man. what color are you getting your ekm3s?
As above, we are not using the 8th Civic housings!!!!!!!! And making a bracket would not be hard at all frankly and I considered that, but I was able to do the fab with the swaybar bracket on the housing; so we are just going to use the new housings with the swaybar tab already on it.

So, the coilovers do exist. I have them right here. Just need someone to do the first install because i don't have a 2012 Civic here that I can use.

Chris
chris pm me your contact info.

I have the same car with a set of Michelin Xice on it, Runs surprisingly well. Had 10 cms of snow the other night and no complaints. No Huge amounts of snow here yet, will take it out for a run as soon as we get a 12" + dump of it ... and of course when i get my doors fixed and painted...fml

I have the same car with a set of Michelin Xice on it, Runs surprisingly well. Had 10 cms of snow the other night and no complaints. No Huge amounts of snow here yet, will take it out for a run as soon as we get a 12" + dump of it ... and of course when i get my doors fixed and painted...fml
what happened to your doors?

for online retailers, both tirerack and discounttire have solid reputations. I'd say most people on here would echo that statement. They can ship it to pretty much any garage to have them mounted/installed, or shipped to your house.

Back