Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Swift springs have many advantages less weight,more usable stroke and consistency and in the case the also tend to lean more towards linear than progressive (i must confess i was under the impression that Spec R's were a full linear spring but from digging are progressive but tend to be more linear and have flatter rates across the stroke than most which for me is a plus in the handling department linear FTW)
Here is a good comparo http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/suspension/157535-swift-springs-dynoed.html comparing coilover springs but would also apply to their Spec R's at least quality/consistency wise.
Drop would only be about 1+in
Hmm they have they released any springs for our 9th gens by any chance? I'll look into them though, thanks alot! But overall I'm looking forward for the sportlines because they drop at 1.8"

Yeah if your looking for allot of drop the spec r's are not for you but performance wise they would have little competition but lot's o people seem to like the eibachs just fine and they will have the 9th springs out soon...Swift who knows.If you go coil with Swift race springs it's the best of all worlds drop of your choice ,performance,weight, choice of compression weight and linear

Yeah if your looking for allot of drop the spec r's are not for you but performance wise they would have little competition but lot's o people seem to like the eibachs just fine and they will have the 9th springs out soon...Swift who knows.If you go coil with Swift race springs it's the best of all worlds drop of your choice ,performance,weight and linear and don't have to worry about gen specific spring fitment.

Well of course the sportlines are just for a drop for now..until I an get my hands on coilovers...but I'd love to get my hands on the Tein Monoflex coilovers, I've heard good reviews on them from the 8th gen guys.

I had a stent with Tein mono's on my friends wrx good quality and the option of EDFC is pretty cool but they did not stay on long.

Hey everyone! How are you guys doing? Sorry I haven't been updating this thread as much but it's been a few weeks that I've sent my RPF1's to get refinished...well here's the final stage!
IMG_9746.jpg

Shout outs to Derek @PowderPerfect! For doing such an awesome job on them, the set was re-done 4 times just to get it exactly perfect and really close to the J's Racing Metallic Teal colour, which is really hard to match with powder coating. My tires are in, and Derek will be sending my wheels off @Go For Tire to get my tires mounted on there/and balanced. I'll have pictures up soon with them on, waiting on my Project Kics Neo-Chrome REVO R40 lug nuts w/locks to be shipped to my house.

Stay tune everyone! Sorry for keeping you all waiting.

Thanks for the shoutout buddy. I'm glad you are enjoying them =D

Nice TW. The TW sedans are kinda growing on me. Cool color on the RPF1s. The 9" wide RPF1s look so much better than the smaller widths.. Makes me want to get a set of 17x9+40 or 35's for my 8th. That is a ton of poke in the front and back. Some camber is def going to be needed to look good. Can't wait to see what you make of the wheel set up/

Nice TW. The TW sedans are kinda growing on me. Cool color on the RPF1s. The 9" wide RPF1s look so much better than the smaller widths.. Makes me want to get a set of 17x9+40 or 35's for my 8th. That is a ton of poke in the front and back. Some camber is def going to be needed to look good. Can't wait to see what you make of the wheel set up/
Thank you for the kind words bud, and yea TW Sedans are growing over everyone haha. Yea I chose the colour to be one of a kind on a set of RPF1's that sets my car different from any other fellow 9th gen owners. 9" was want I've always wanted on any wheels, and offset are +22's all around that's why they poke out so much. I originally suppose to run +22 front and +35 rear but I gave the +22 front and rear a try to see how they look, but they actually turned out pretty good.

I'm going be ordering a set of D2 Racing RS coilovers with custom spring rates from Procivic.com tomorrow! Can't wait to lower this thing finally hellafunctional non monster truck height.

will you be running camber bolts to tip the wheels in some?

I am an RPF1 whore, had them on my SI. I hope your fitment is much easier than the massive issues I had. I had 17x9 +35 with 245/40 Star Specs. Got sick of running -2.5 camber and still having occasional rubbing, so I sold them. Here was mine:

DSC_0143.jpg

I am an RPF1 whore, had them on my SI. I hope your fitment is much easier than the massive issues I had. I had 17x9 +35 with 245/40 Star Specs. Got sick of running -2.5 camber and still having occasional rubbing, so I sold them. Here was mine:

DSC_0143.jpg

I'm in love....that flows soooo nicely well done, and year the only reason why I ran x9 is because of the concaved face on the RPF1's!

I'll be ordering..
- D2 Racing RS Full Coilovers w/ custom spring rates (With Pillow-Ball Upper Mounts)
- Ingalls Front Camber Adjusting Bolts (0" to 3.0" Lowering Range)
- Skunk2 Rear Camber Kit (Gold Anodized)

Tomorrow afternoon during my break from work, stay tune everyone!

So I ordered my D2 Racing RS coilovers w/ custom spring rates, 12k front and 7k rear. I originally wanted to do 12k all round but they don't have it out. I also ordered the Ingalls front camber bolts, and Skunk2 Racing Rear camber kit in Anodized Gold. I can't wait for it to come in!

Back