2012 Honda Civic SI HFP Package Being Offered In Limited Quantities

There's one for sale at a local dealership with a sticker of $29k+ and i assume this is a HFP equipped version. I would look at it but i don't see the point of adding all that expense for visual goodies.
I added the HFP suspension, which is included in the full HFP kit and is functional rather than visual... but well worth the money to upgrade! The handling was the one thing I didn't like about my Si and the HFP suspension is much better than the stock setup. It's what should have been on all the Si's IMO. Not sure if you are in Canada or the US, but currently in the US the only way to get the suspension is with the full package, in Canada it's now available separately.... I ordered mine the day they became available solo, lol.

the hfp package has:

• 18" HFP alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot® Super Sport performance tires
  • HFP suspension package
  • HFP front, side and rear underbody spoilers
  • HFP exterior badging
  • HFP interior floor mats
Thank's Webby for the info........ That's all included in my package any idea about the numbers??? i was told it was a total of 400 for all of Canada.... if i want to talk about the car got'a have my facts straight...

Unfortunately, I do not know the number allocated to Canada. I'm not sure if a dealer can get that info?

i also heard the 400 number. but also heard 250 "kits" would be up for grabs. I kinda figured any HFP civic was just given the kit at the dealership.

as far as i can gather they are coming to the dealers with the kits on them already, i have seen 2 white ones in Winnipeg before the dealer removed the shipping protection. the dealer told me when i purchased mine that there were only 250 of them for Canada, half black and the other half white. I think i may have the only black one in Winnipeg. Super happy with the car

as far as i can gather they are coming to the dealers with the kits on them already, i have seen 2 white ones in Winnipeg before the dealer removed the shipping protection. the dealer told me when i purchased mine that there were only 250 of them for Canada, half black and the other half white. I think i may have the only black one in Winnipeg. Super happy with the car
Our dealership was the opposite... they had the 2 Si's on the lot already and then received the kits afterwards. I happened to be there the day they installed the kit on the white one and thats when I started pestering about getting the parts separately as I already had the lip kit, lol. I think it just depended on whether or not the dealership had Si's in stock already or not.

sick man. i was tempted to trade my White sedan in for the HFP white coupe. lol.

You in winnipeg, you a member on toptierimports? theres a good local honda club.

Yes I am in the Peg' but no i am not a member of toptierimports. Bought mine at Winnipeg Honda, the white one they had has been sold. I saw another white one on the lot out at Birchwood west. So far i haven't seen another black one

According to the dealer (which i made him look up) There are 240 Accord HFP's available and 400 Civic HFP (200 white and 200 black) available for Canada, they had received 3 two white and one black. And according to Honda.com there are 500 Available in the US and from what i can tell you can get them in any color in the states.
In the states it may be a dealer installed option but our dealers here in Winnipeg recieved their cars with the options already on the cars

Our dealership was the opposite... they had the 2 Si's on the lot already and then received the kits afterwards. I happened to be there the day they installed the kit on the white one and thats when I started pestering about getting the parts separately as I already had the lip kit, lol. I think it just depended on whether or not the dealership had Si's in stock already or not.
Yeah the dealersonly got the kit if the HFP package was attached to its VIN number when it was sent out as a "showroom" car. I just didnt know if they came on the car or were just sent with it.

According to the dealer (which i made him look up) There are 240 Accord HFP's available and 400 Civic HFP (200 white and 200 black) available for Canada, they had received 3 two white and one black. And according to Honda.com there are 500 Available in the US and from what i can tell you can get them in any color in the states.
In the states it may be a dealer installed option but our dealers here in Winnipeg recieved their cars with the options already on the cars
Ya thats the numbers i was told as well......Mine came with the wheels and suspension and the dealer added the rest of the package in the shop......

Actually bought a 2012 Civic HFP last night, just being rust proofed and having the paint protection done to it and will be picking it up on Monday evening

Congrats!! I found one in Orlando recently, but I feel they are too proud. Can you share with me the details on the pricing?

Where'd you find it?

I live in Manitoba, Canada and it was sitting in the showroom when my wife and i were in test driving the new Si, think they were asking $34,000 Canadian for the car, think that the Si was $28,600 or something similar to that effect.

I am sort of curious if the Vtec logo is under the side skirt ?
I was told they removed mine when they installed the side skirts. They offered to order in another set of stickers to go on the skirts but I actually liked it better without them. I would imagine they should all have been removed before the install of the side skirts?

Back