2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

:D

Did i mention it rained last night.. Then the landscapers covered the car in grass clippings. Ugh

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347645279188.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347645279188.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 24
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347645295974.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347645295974.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 24
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347645306164.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347645306164.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 23
what is with all of the tire inflating with the bike pump??? :confused::confused::confused:
I don't know if it's just my Honda dealer or something most H-dealers are doing, but they put hydrogen in my car tyres, and when ever I check them and need to have them topped up, I just ride into the service bay and they do it free.

The only thing is it's a lot easier for me to do my own tyres with air (O²) since I have a bicycle pump and a small powered air pump anyway. The problem is having to get them to put the amount of H I want in each tyre since I have to check them before I drive over there, and to get want I want I tell them to put 2 pounds in each tyre ..........Then they'll check it and say it's where it belongs and I say "because the tyes are now warm, I checked them when they were cold,etc,etc.

One time they said I'm suppose to have 36 or so in it, and I said No they take 32 all round and they wanted to argue the point, so I showed them the air sticker in the door frame........... It's so much easier to just do O².........

I check my MC before my daily rides and my car once a week..........

Does anyone see the bennies in running Hydrogen ?

nice fast run back on rt28, ran into the same bikers as yesterday!!!
When I come up on someone in a area that I'm not going to be able to pass(for whatever reason) I'll stop and or pull over till I see someone coming up from behind, then take off again, giving me a clear road.

I don't know if it's just my Honda dealer or something most H-dealers are doing, but they put hydrogen in my car tyres, and when ever I check them and need to have them topped up, I just ride into the service bay and they do it free.
?

My Honda came with Nitrogen in the tires and little N caps on them.

Back