Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

u5aju4aq.jpg

6a3etu2a.jpg

e4y4a2ap.jpg

I like it much better. Just flows nicer imo..

And seriously I've only had the car for a little over a year and there was all kinds of crap underneath them and inside too.. glad they're gone haha

Why does it drop the resolution on all my photos.? They are way cleaner looking then that on my phone haha

Tapatalk will downsize your photos so that it doesn't take up as much space on their servers.
It does look really clean in my opinion. I like

Went to Honda without an appointment and complained about my battery. They turned the brights on for 5 minutes and the battery was dead. So they put a brand new one in with no questions asked. All told it took about 20 minutes. That included lots of gawking at my lowered battery tray.

Made it clean long enough for it to get dirty again in the rain.

andre12dbsi, jassmi, LizBot, ADExternal... thanks all for your advice. They were bent from shipping, have them in the house at the moment so they can warm up and hopefully settle back to original form. I'll try them back in my car in a day or 2.

Hit'm with a hair blower, till it warm's up............ then hold it in the position you want while it cools down...........

Back