• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
What did you do to your car today?

It can be anything like detailing, modding, bought gas, etc.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
I'll start off.

My Accord horns stopped working for a couple of days, for some reason. So I replaced the wiring with lower gauged wires. Now it's better than ever! I also plasti-dipped the bottom half of the top grille black.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
only drove like 5 miles, but needed to get gas while I was out. Nothing exciting today

Royce

Installed the rear window visor after a weak of primer-ing, sanding and waiting on cure just to realize it does not attach properly, The dimensions are correct but the rear window of the 12' is more curved than the 8th i believe.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Installed the rear window visor after a weak of primer-ing, sanding and waiting on cure just to realize it does not attach properly, The dimensions are correct but the rear window of the 12' is more curved than the 8th i believe.
Ouch. So you were not able to install it?

jasonandre

Deal with it
Super Mod
VIP Member
Alexandria, VA
Vehicle Model
Generation X
Body Style
Dad
Washed and waxed, installed some Laser Shades to keep down the heat, then removed the stock floor mats and put in the all-weathers.

001a.jpg

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
I tried to do stuff to my car, does that count?
Called to order Injen CAI but had to leave a message for them to call me back.
It involves your car, so I guess it does. :)

SiSedanGuy

CO.
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
where did you try to order it from?

Corsport. I have been friends with Tai since before he opened Corsport, good guy. I could have ordered online but called him instead because I want to see if he has any in stock at his store. That way he can have his guys install it for me.