Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I just installed this. Installation only took me 10 minutes since I had to trim off a couple inches to make it fit.
GTE-21229.jpg

Late night car wash!

Reactions: raf
And it rained today. Stupid weather forecast was false!

The weather channel is a liar. Yesterday, they said it will be in the 80s on Saturday. But now it's saying that there will be scattered t-storms.

looks like a ton of rain coming into the weekend/next week here.

Mine needs a good wash but she's stuck in the garage with no ECU :(

Installed ezlip today, I can live with it until a real lip is available. I'll get her out of the garage for some washing & some pics once I get my ECU back from Hondata, unfortunately they are backed up 2-3 days so probably won't be up & running until next week (it was delivered to them at 9:45am today).

Push it out to the driveway and push it back in when washed? I did it a month or so ago when I was detailing the car, lol

Push it out to the driveway and push it back in when washed? I did it a month or so ago when I was detailing the car, lol

with help from 2 or 3 friends that would work, no chance I could get it back in the garage by myself, driveway has a pretty sharp incline.

But she doesn't stay in there all the time right?

after reading what I wrote it did make her sound like a garage queen, no she's my dd.

Very unexpected surprise 10 minutes ago, FedEx arrived with my ECU!! Hondata is who told me they had a minimum 2-3 day back log so I was shocked to get it back 24 hours after they received it. I thought I heard they shipped it back with 2 day shipping, but they sent it next day. I'm deleting the resonator tonight and reinstalling my ECU, should be a fun drive to work in the morning, and some fun test driving tonight. I don't know if anyone noticed on Corsport but they dropped the reflash price from $295 to $285.

great! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it

I drove it to the laundromat and back. Now I'm staring at her sitting out there in the rain

The weather forecast has changed again. Saturday is said to be partly cloudy. God, I hope it will be.

I washed the car again! Let there be no event tomorrow that includes rain.

Found out I have a leak in one of the hard lines for my power steering.... Time to figure out a fix for it...

Back