Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I’ve done the k tuned kit. It helps but I still grind from time to time. Like it’s impossible to get into gear unless I reduce rpm. I kinda think besides the delay valves it’s also a synchros, gear selector issue. Ive done everything to try and prevent the grind, full acuity kit, k tuned kit, fluid changes every oil change and nothing. It got worse the more horsepower I added. Besides my latest mishap I actually took good care of that tranny haha.

The tranny I have coming will have a 2nd gear carbon synchro so if everything goes smooth as far as installing we’ll see how she shifts at higher rpms.

:wave: Evening.

I had off work today (wanted a long weekend for my birthday - didn't have any plans of going away or anything but just long weekend).

Ended up doing a lot today.

* Waited for Fridge Repair Man to get there (8am til noon time slot - he arrived at 10am)
* Went to the bank
* Went to Target to return some items
* Went down MIL to help her find which breaker was for her oven range hood as she was getting it replaced today and they were installing a microwave in that spot
* Went to lunch with my wife (she took a 1/2 day off work today)
* Went to the driving range and hit 90 golf balls (about 1/2 each)
* Drove to get some ice cream (flavor we got was "Mud" - Chocolate Ice cream with Oero cookies and the crunchies that are in the middle of an ice cream cake) :bowdownsit:

I golfed in high school for the team. We use it as an excuse to get out and get drunk now. Couple of my buddy’s are crazy good

golfing is fun, i wish it wasnt so hot out here so i could go play :confused:

I've never been golfing. I've been to the driving range once, but that was it. I'd excel at the getting drunk part. Not so much the hitting the ball with the club tho. :tongue:

Back