9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

I put some of my GoPro stuff together from last weekend for a short teaser:

I still need to work on all my gopro vids and get a compilation together. I've got runs of 28 and 129 but almost all the day runs have us getting stuck behind someone. The night runs are good though, especially the one where the gopro was on my front bumper

Confidence is very important. If you're not confident, you're probably driving over you head. It was my observation that Santi was really driving well last weekend. Not the same guy that spun out a few years ago. With the 330i, which I would think is not up to a Civic Si's performance level, he was really quick. Looking forward to Sept.

Confidence is very important. If you're not confident, you're probably driving over you head. It was my observation that Santi was really driving well last weekend. Not the same guy that spun out a few years ago. With the 330i, which I would think is not up to a Civic Si's performance level, he was really quick. Looking forward to Sept.
I am confident that most aren't as confident as you and mamarazi.

I'm sick of motorcyclists
IMO, The slow motorcycle or car/truck issue is much better since they've added all the pull-off areas to the road. If you leave a courteous, safe distance between you & the slow motion perpetrator (from now on we'll refer to them as SFPs), they will continue to stay in front of you. If you "dog" the SFPs enough, they will usually get out of your way. A lot of the pull-offs are big enough for a motorhome (or several motorcycles). so there's no excuse for them not getting out of your way.

I did 7 hours total of highway driving yesterday, I really didn't feel up to taking a ride, since I'm off work today I think I'm gonna go for a nice ride later :woot:

IMO, The slow motorcycle or car/truck issue is much better since they've added all the pull-off areas to the road. If you leave a courteous, safe distance between you & the slow motion perpetrator (from now on we'll refer to them as SFPs), they will continue to stay in front of you. If you "dog" the SFPs enough, they will usually get out of your way. A lot of the pull-offs are big enough for a motorhome (or several motorcycles). so there's no excuse for them not getting out of your way.

I noticed there were more cars pulling off, but still lots of cruiser guys will not pull over. On Sunday it seemed like most cars I got stuck behind pulled off which was good

Back