11thcivic - 2022 Honda Civic Unveiling April 28th 2021

next gen race civic spotted

2004-pontiac-grand-prix-nascar-limo-for-sale.jpg

"New 2022 Honda Civic Si has a starting Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)1 of $27,300 (excluding a $1,015 destination charge). Optional high-performance summer tires that maximize grip and handling add just $200."

I feel like every Si has been about that much when they launch a new design

and they all have 200hp and an ever shrinking rev limit

i agree with the lack of power. they could easily bump it to 250hp for the si stock. easily done with a flashpro though. type r rendering looks decent to me. still on the fence about this one.

The US version will not look the same as the Si. It’s like the Civic vs ILX of previous years. Essentially same in the guts but dressed up differently.
@nomar Been talk the Integra will have a de-tuned 2.0. If not maybe they're saving that for a Type S. If true it'll be pushing $40,000. (Had an Si test drive scheduled for this week... now they're saying "end of December")

I feel like every Si has been about that much when they launch a new design

and they all have 200hp and an ever shrinking rev limit
Just like the TLX, all the power is right away down low. Fortunately there's a solution: a Porsche flat 6. And if you can settle for a Boxster with a 4, MSRP ($78,000) is less than a LE Type R in California.

i agree with the lack of power. they could easily bump it to 250hp for the si stock. easily done with a flashpro though. type r rendering looks decent to me. still on the fence about this one.
250hp out of a 1.5?

WTF is this poop??? I hope if flops super hard. 1.5 turbo starting at $30k??? Who the hell will buy this over the Civic Si?

It’s pretty much what I though it would be….an Acura Civic. Just like back in the day when Acura spruced up the Civic and called it an ILX.

32A6C7E6-3413-4F3A-A90D-F533E1E330D1.pngDCADE484-F17A-4779-93AE-4C4CE32B3BF6.jpeg

Last edited:
I told the nomarz I'm having issues even spotting the differences from the new one

050719_acura_integra_hmed_445a.jpg

2000-Acura-Integra-GS-R-JDM-Front-End-Conversion-01-2040x1020.jpg

Acura lied to us; said we "wouldn't be disappointed".

its such a confused bloated design to me. A friend described it as some collection of BMWs hate ****ed a civic

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Back