11thcivic - 2022 Honda Civic Unveiling April 28th 2021

they have to plaster the integra name all over it, how else are you supposed to realize its an integra? They seemingly ignored making even a slight nod to the old designs other than embedding "INTEGRA" in the plastic in the interest of making it conform to the same design language as the rest of the acura lineup

Kinda like the NSX too

But how much cash monies???

But how much cash monies???
I was seeing prices pushing 10, if not 13 - 15 for the monster builds. Top quality everything from what i've seen... but i'd be more interested in scaling that down, like what can we get for 5 or 6 while maintaining reliability?

What really interests me is a 9,500 redline. K-motors are rock solid... they can do it with the right components.

You know.. that's not a terrible price for what you're getting

I was seeing prices pushing 10, if not 13 - 15 for the monster builds. Top quality everything from what i've seen... but i'd be more interested in scaling that down, like what can we get for 5 or 6 while maintaining reliability?

What really interests me is a 9,500 redline. K-motors are rock solid... they can do it with the right components.

You get nothing from them for $5,000 to $6,000. Cheapest engine they have is $7,500....cheapest K motor is $8,500.

Where have you been in the last 3-4 years..... #kswaptheworld

People are putting Ks in old ferraris and pretty much anything that moves, lol.
I knew the basic swap part (K24 with a K20 head etc) but what surprised me was the absolute love affair.

You know.. that's not a terrible price for what you're getting
That's exactly the one I was looking at too. I just didn't need 360hp...but apparently you can only save a couple grand by lowering the specs. (h/t @normar06)

I feel like if you were to go and buy those parts and with all the work that goes in to building an engine properly, you'd be looking at that price (or in that neighborhood)

Really not a bad deal! I paid close to that in parts and an engine when I was building B series back in my hay day

i love NA mostly because ive never really had a forced induction car , but its much cheaper to turbo a k and make an easy 400+ on stock internals.

Back