1st DUMPED 2012 TW Si ****

ohhhh that lol I'm sorry
17x9 +35 205/40 skunk 2 coils from 8th couple modifications to it , maxed out in front , running just spring in rear

PapiFlyy, did you have to do anything to make those 9" wide 17's fit flush like that? such as, wheel spacers, extended lug bolts….?? thats flush man, and I'm loving it! Sick ride! I've always stuck with OEM spec wheels when I purchase aftermarket wheels for my Civic's (ex. 17" x 7" wheels with 215/45-17 tires or 18" x 7" wheels with 215/40-17 tires) they've always closed the fender well gap dependent on the year and body style but I've never had em flushed up with the body like that. Also, I'm guessing the +35 is the offset?? yes or no?? Thought I would inquire since you just did this and the mod is still fresh in your mind. Look forward to hearing back from, thanks in advance!

+35 is the offset for what he posted, yes.

the 2012 civic si stock wheels are +45mm.

I didn't do absolutely nothing lol , I just ran spring and mounted wheels && that was that lol , I was actually surprised on how flushed it fit

Sent from Flyy Network.

2e93ca14.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.

Kplayground.ca posted this on Facebook. I figured it's your car.
536424_394739150545823_115091095177298_1455996_1288880407_n.jpg

Looks killer... but you'd lose your bumper almost instantly on our $hitty Canadian roads. We aren't built for slammed cars, the frost heaves and potholes here are brutal :oops: I'm guessing you live somewhere a bit warmer.

Looks killer... but you'd lose your bumper almost instantly on our $hitty Canadian roads. We aren't built for slammed cars, the frost heaves and potholes here are brutal :oops: I'm guessing you live somewhere a bit warmer.
I live in NY , it's bad here too lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

I'll never forget the time I saw a refrigerator in the middle of the 405 highway in LA. You think potholes are bad

so now back on the aftermarket rims? Thought you were going to roll the oem's?

Are there camber kits out yet for the 2012's? I had them on the front and back of my RSX-S when it was lowered and it made a huge difference on how the wheels sat. It's pretty noticable in the rear on yours with the aftermarket wheels on, but harder to tell if the OEM's are doing it too based on the pic. I figured it might be partly due to the wider wheels in addition to the obvious drop? Mind you in some places that's the "trend" too... but I couldn't afford to replace oddly worn tires that often, lol.

eibach has a camber kit on their site for the 2012+ Si

Back