1st DUMPED 2012 TW Si ****

Are there camber kits out yet for the 2012's? I had them on the front and back of my RSX-S when it was lowered and it made a huge difference on how the wheels sat. It's pretty noticable in the rear on yours with the aftermarket wheels on, but harder to tell if the OEM's are doing it too based on the pic. I figured it might be partly due to the wider wheels in addition to the obvious drop? Mind you in some places that's the "trend" too... but I couldn't afford to replace oddly worn tires that often, lol.
my rear cambered by itself due to the lowness but my front right is a bit cambered in and my driver side is positive camber , so I'm really not sure what's up with my front but I ordered camber bolts in the front -3 so I shall be good

Sent from Flyy Network.

wow I need coils...springs arnt cuttin it

18c40b36.jpg

Wingless

6bb95db5.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.

yo i love this look i think your the guy i was talkin to a couple nights before at that balwin meet in the best buy parkin lot and do you mind if u could give me a price on that set up

I've deleted all the posts talking about your setup. You can tell him if you want then...

Im picking up a set of skunk2 pro-s v2 coilovers soon. I have a 9th gen TW Civic SI coupe HFP version. I already bought the rear isolators from the 8th gens, so the rear springs fit. How did you manage to hook up the front sway bar to the 8th gen coils? I was looking for link mounts or other options but havent figured it out yet. I would really appreciate your help, thanks!

Im picking up a set of skunk2 pro-s v2 coilovers soon. I have a 9th gen TW Civic SI coupe HFP version. I already bought the rear isolators from the 8th gens, so the rear springs fit. How did you manage to hook up the front sway bar to the 8th gen coils? I was looking for link mounts or other options but havent figured it out yet. I would really appreciate your help, thanks!

I removed my sway bar links in order to make them fit , and used 8th strut bolts

Sent from Flyy Network.

Ive already purchase the skunk 2 coils for my car, and i dont want to buy a brand new setup. The guys over at d2 racing wern't very helpful. I asked if their link mounts would fit my skunk 2 coils and they asked for me to send a picture. Based on a picture from a camera phone, they state the link mounts will simply not work? Then another member on another 9th gen site said he bought them for $50 for the pair. He wanted to charge me $150 for the pair and when i asked if the price was raised recently, he completely ignored the question and responded back "yes they are in stock now".

according to this thread - you can buy the mounts by calling them
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/8th-gen-d2-install-on-9th-gen.3917/
^ that was done prior to d2's being available for the 9th. Post 13 explains what he used. He just had to grind one tab down which he mentions in the thread.

But if skunk2 says it won't work, then I don't know.

Sorry, maybe you misunderstood me. The guys over at d2 racing gave me a hard time. When i sent them a picture of the skunk 2 coils thread, they automatically said it wouldnt fit. I asked what if i purchase them to test fit, "what is your return policy", he then said "well if i know they wont fit, and you still try to order them, we wont return them. Because i told you". Also, it doesnt clear up the fact that when i asked if they increased the price, because he quoted me $150 + shipping, he simply differed the question.

Unfortunately i might have to manufacture something similar to these link mounts for my suspension, or just weld on a bracket for the sway bar....

maybe the whole thing went sour because of bringing up skunk2. The other guy who bought them used them on d2's he had. Not sure what to tell you

maybe the whole thing went sour because of bringing up skunk2. The other guy who bought them used them on d2's he had. Not sure what to tell you

Yeah, that's exactly why. I just though he could of been more helpful and understanding that i already spent my money on skunk 2, or else i would of just bought his kit that fits perfect.

but anyways, dont want to de-rail this thread......pictures look great and once i figure out my suspension setup, i hope to be the 1st 2012 TW si hfp coupe dumped lol

Back