2 step launch control?

I set mine to 3600 bounces back to 3000. Last Friday night at the track I had one of the best launches I ever had! Nothing but traction I almost didnt get to shift out of first before hitting the rev limiter at 7,600!!! Lol it's also fun sitting at a light and bouncing it of the limiter and the person next to you thinking your gonna race and just slowly leaving the line while they floor it! Lol

I set mine to 3600 bounces back to 3000. Last Friday night at the track I had one of the best launches I ever had! Nothing but traction I almost didnt get to shift out of first before hitting the rev limiter at 7,600!!! Lol it's also fun sitting at a light and bouncing it of the limiter and the person next to you thinking your gonna race and just slowly leaving the line while they floor it! Lol
I don't understand, you're keeping a 600 RPM rebound ??

Yeah, it doesn't seem to slam into gear as hard and I spon a lot less compared to only having a 200rpm rebound. It could be in my head but I seem to spin a lot less with the 5-600rpm rebound.

So whats it set at stock? 4k rpm? I come to a stop in gear and floor it and it will activate launch control? Sorry for the questions I didn't know about this.

I don't recomend it personally, it's a lot of preasure and force on the drivetrain. Can lead to damaging your car....that being said. You have to be at a complete stop, just pull it out of gear and put it back in when your at a stop to make sure. Then just put your foot to the floor and the rev limiter should bounce at like 4,600rpm. Then release the clutch, dump the clutch if you want to burn out or play with the clutch to try and launch with control and traction. I think it will be hard set at 4,600rpm. It's a lot of wear and tear in the clutch and tyranny. Oh yeah of your traction control is on it will def engage once you start spinning. 99% sure you'll burn up your tires.

I don't think ill be doing it at every stop or anything just want to try it out. My car is a play toy anyways. Only really drive it on weekends anyways.

I don't think ill be doing it at every stop or anything just want to try it out. My car is a play toy anyways. Only really drive it on weekends anyways.
Just covering my A$$, a disclaimer felt appropriate when talking about beating on our rides! Lol

With me is cool. I bought a Si to beat on it. I don't blame others for what happens to me anyways if it's my fault. I break it I fix it.

So I stopped. Put it in first. Clutch in. E brake on. Floored it. Hit the 7300 rpm rev limiter. What am I doing wrong?

Back