2008 civic Lx

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I had a 2008 civic Lx that I used to go to work with...

Oh year it was manual...

I HATED THE DAMN CAR, no Hp, no Tor The tranni was stupid, it would take 2 to 3 seconds to kick in.

Above I wrote Had... This is why

My car was parked and woke up to this
back_view.jpg

This shows it from a different angle

messed_up.jpg

u5dleoodh
But she did look pretty good
looks_nice.jpg

Now I ordered an 2013 civic si... I test drove it and tranni makes me smile. going to come in Polish Metal... Gray... I think its going to come in May if im lucky.

Mods were, Led drls, reverse lights and led every bulb inside, 20 percent tint all around. That's it, I wasnt going to drop money into a Lx.

Si, oh boy im gonna have fun... Maybe ill post pics of my Teg too, she had work done to her I was able to beat some beamers with her (they were auto and drivers didnt know how to drive, but a win is a win)

Attachments

• side view 2.jpg
    side view 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    1,019.1 KB · Views: 10
  • messed up.jpg
    messed up.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • looks nice.jpg
    looks nice.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • back view.jpg
    back view.jpg
    1,018.9 KB · Views: 11
How will i regret the si? I got it pretty cheap, Navi 23,500 out the door 25,300 Ordered

Not trying to be a dick, I really want to know why?

Last edited:
Read it again I said you will NOT regret I own a 2012 and love mine.
Sorry man, ive been drinking Selective reading lol

Long Day @ work

Im trying to figure out what bolt ons...
I want to do a low psi boost but again its a daily driver turbos needs maintenance and dont have time for that.

So maybe upgrade air intake, new headers...... wha else?

Im also gonna hack the **** out of the midi system, just need sometime to do it

Last edited:
I just did a full race cat back and love it. Intake and hondata is what's next for me. There are a lot of things you can do I would take a look over at the bolt ons section

Sorry you hated the LX but if you want power a Honda is not the way, try Subaru if you want handling with power and a mustang for raw power.....

Welcome to the site. I think you'll be happy with the 2013 si. Did you get a sedan or a coupe?

Welcome to the site. I think you'll be happy with the 2013 si. Did you get a sedan or a coupe?

I ordered a sedan, being built on April 24th or the 25th (I heard those days are the best to build a car on) and Finishing on 29th. The dealer said the car should arrive by May 15.

Sorry you hated the LX but if you want power a Honda is not the way, try Subaru if you want handling with power and a mustang for raw power.....

I was looking into an STI and EVO - one the car costs are too high. Plus I look at the STI and EVO as a spoiled brat car, I can live with the Vtec kicks in jokes and Ive owned nothing but hondas (95 Integra Ex (tons of bolt ons), then this civic lx (only lighting done) )

So for me to switch from honda I would be hard. The only other manufacture would be Nissan.

I test drove 2012 STI, EVO, Civic si coupe, 2008 G37, 2012 Mustang (I think it could have been the 13). I hated all of them except the SI and G37. I think I was bias...

Reason I didnt get the G37 people wanted to much for an used car that didnt have a black interior. So Civic it was.

Back