2012 CBP FG4

Put the car on jack stands and then support the engine with a jack and block of wood at the oil pan. It will make it a lot easier to get the engine close to in place to line up the mount. Wiggling it the rest of the way into place shouldn't be too hard.

Anything involving motor mounts is always one of those go-get-ice cream-afterwards jobs. Be sure to get two scoops.

:lildevil:It really should be looked at first, other wise you pay the penalty for pig napping. engine have jumped so much they get a hole in the block or a ripped up axle parts. My srt-4 with cancer causing tranny additive-ya for cancer has the beefy motor mounts of course-the Honda si is more of a DD and makes a hundred less HP. Maybe smoke up some more rubber today

I noticed that your mod list has a JDM Hazard Switch--

Is it difficult to remove the faceplate around the radio to get to it for the swap?

I noticed that your mod list has a JDM Hazard Switch--

Is it difficult to remove the faceplate around the radio to get to it for the swap?

That one was done before I got it. And I'll be honest. I didn't realize that it was aftermarket until the point when I started this thread. :pat:

Not again! :pout:

EDIT: On the up side, the transcription of voicemail is getting pretty good. :D

upload_2019-11-18_8-59-22.png

Last edited:
I'm fully expecting something to go wrong. I asked if they would consider $130 and the said $133.64 was best price. I accepted and then applied an eBay coupon I had. So now it's even cheaper than it would have been anywhere else.

upload_2019-11-18_10-4-29.png

This is totally getting cancelled. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

PRL is out. I've already confirmed this directly with them. So this definitely isn't shipping.

upload_2019-11-18_10-9-28.png

What! Did NO ONE stock these up in their own shops?

I saw that PRL has a shop on eBay, but how does this person expect to make a profit selling for essentially less if they're apparently just dealing? I mean, the main prices are about the same, but this listing's got free shipping. HOW!

What! Did NO ONE stock these up in their own shops?

I saw that PRL has a shop on eBay, but how does this person expect to make a profit selling for essentially less if they're apparently just dealing? I mean, the main prices are about the same, but this listing's got free shipping. HOW!

Seems like no one was stocking them. They must have all been dropshipping. At least towards the end.

Wholesale pricing has to be around $100 or so I'm guessing. That'd be the only way they'd still be able to make any money at that pricing.

The best part about this whole deal is now I've got around $400 tied up in orders for this that aren't going to get shipped. So each order has to be refunded separately from each vendor. :bleh:

Have to be wholesalers/drop shippers and they didn’t obviously know about them no longer making the part.

Back