2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

freshly detailed. waiting for some low in my life.
580222_10151266289370030_1857828416_n.jpg

should be going on today. (weather permitting, since i dont have a garage). fingers crossed.

Last night my car got sideswiped by a drunk driver. I was able to see what car it was and the policee are looking for it. It sucks for him that im a honda boy. And he drives a teal eg coupe with a primered hood. Shouldntbe hard to find. Ill post up pics of the damages tom.

:eek: wow that sucks man.... maybe make a local thread describing the car and info of where it happened for locals to be on the lookout? Horrible

:sadbanana: any leads from the police or internet?

civic-eg.com
honda-tech.com
clubeg6.com etc.... are places you could make some posts or search for rides...

nope nothing yet. i honestly dont think they post up on the forums. people that live near me have seen that car and the driver before, he doesnt speak english. im just hoping i see him driving around and i can get the plate.

it has not been a good two weeks for me, last week i was side swipped by a drunk driver, and now this week we get hit with hurricane sandy. a shed behind my house with a slate rock roof decided to fall on top of my car. well here are the damages.
20121101_081942.jpg

20121101_081952.jpg

20121101_081958.jpg

20121101_081947.jpg

I thought my luck was bad, I got rear ended 2 hours after I picked the LX sedan up but I feel for your bro. Thankfully you have your health and thing are on the up & up

thanks for the support guys. i honestly try to look at the good things rather then dwell on the bad. hopefully things start to go my way soon.

Back