2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

so my younger brother, who owns the black ms3 that i posted pics of, felt bad about the bad luck ive been having so he surprised me with the rear upper isolators i needed for my spring install. so tomorrow i will finally be lowered, and the si gets dropped off to the shop on monday to get the damages fixed. things are finally starting to look up for me :] btw is there a diy anywhere for the install of the 8th gen springs?!
20121107_212407.jpg

took a couple shots of my brothers ms3 since my si is still in the shop...he recently got cobb accessport and a fmic, i need flashpro and a dp in my life now!
IMG_20121115_165934.jpg

PicsArt_1353016966649.jpg

I know they're offering some great deals. Another member was quoted 3k under invoice on a 2012 si just a week ago

Yeah... like Webby said... great deal. Plus, I was just about to go over the miles on my LX Coupe, so I had to get out of it.

(I'm super freakin' impatient also) lol... pissed that I have to wait til next Saturday to tint it! Hah

oh wow i didnt even think about the deals going on right now. but yeah im also impatient myself, i originally wanted white but i also wanted to be the first with a 2012 si in my area so i opted for the first one my dealer got in. btw cant wait so see your car tinted! i got mine done the within the first week i got my car lol.

Nice... I originally wanted white, black or blue... but all they had was silver or dark grey... so I opted for the dark grey. I'll post pics when it gets tinted next week :)

just got my baby back from the shop! couldnt be happier :] snapped a few photos, hopefully get a legit photoshoot this weekend and try for rotm again!
20121123_142123_HDR.jpg

20121123_142148_HDR.jpg

20121123_142359_HDR.jpg

hey i saw your pics from earlier with the pin stripe around the grille. what width was the one u bought? found it on amazon in 1/4th and 1/8th of an inch. not sure what to get but i liked how yours looked.

Best thing to do is go to your nearest pep boys or autozone and just buy the pin stripping from there. I used the 1/4 inch.

Back