DIY 2012 Civic Foglight Overlays (Template Included)

Since i am new to this site, and obvisouly the 9th gen, is this mod just for looks? Does it make it seem brighter or anything? It looks good and i may try this!
I also should add that it doesnt make it brighter and at this point, save yourself the hassle of cutting them out and just buy them already cut from GrafiXpressions. They use my template so I know it will fit.

I just did this mod on my 2012 Si sedan. Yes, the template is a little small when placed on the lens. So I just cut the vinyl about a 1/4 in proud of the template all the way around and it gave me enough to overlap the edges a bit. I like the look and it can easily be removed if you want to.

I bought from XPin Graphics on ebay. Thanks Siracergrl.

You're welcome. Webby and I had the hardest friggin time trying to get my template to scan and be posted to the actual size of the real template. Glad you were able to get it to work. :pics:

You're welcome. Webby and I had the hardest friggin time trying to get my template to scan and be posted to the actual size of the real template. Glad you were able to get it to work. :pics:

It worked great and here's the result, taken early this a.m.

Attachments

• PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
my friend has laminx on his 8thgen and i notice the bulbs leave a burnt mark on them because the bulbs r too hot. have this happen to any of you yet?

I have heard of it happening when people use aftermarket lighting but not too often. I think I remember reading on Grfxpressions site that these are recommended for use with OEM bulbs only.

Well I took my yellow overlays off and went with HIDs. Much brighter but you can't see them much because they're aimed straight at the road in front of you.

Pink/purple. I wanted purple but these were the closest I could find

Back