2012+ Civic Intake List With Product Info & Links

I'm thinking Greddy but I would rather wait and go with a Skunk2 when it hits the market or a Full Race intake and complete exhaust system.

Did you get that greddy intake? And if so how is it? I'm wanting to buy a greddy or the skunk2 composite cai can't decide...

Anyone tryout the new DC sports intake? Would really love to hear your opinions and review if you have it already plus it's only 150 shipped lol

Did you get that greddy intake? And if so how is it? I'm wanting to buy a greddy or the skunk2 composite cai can't decide...
Im running the GReddy CAI and i love it! Easy install plus i decided to do the resonator delete while i was down there. Sounds awesome! Really deep when you get to vtec range. Definetly suggest it!

Not sure if anyone can help me with this question cause it is kinda broad, but here it is anyways! What intake truly provides the best performance? I have heard before that 3.5 intakes provide the best results but is this true?

Not sure if anyone can help me with this question cause it is kinda broad, but here it is anyways! What intake truly provides the best performance? I have heard before that 3.5 intakes provide the best results but is this true?
to go that route you need hondata flashpro to adjust for tuning. Do you have flashpro?

I have a drop in K&N right now and I want to go to a Short ram intake like the one by K&N , but whats the best out there with not to much crazy modifications, there's a lot if options out there and I'm going to install it and I'm not a tech by any means, I do plan on getting my car tuned by a shop down here eventually to maximize my intake / exhaust setup but won't be for a while like prolly this summer so I don't want any codes or problems till then, with that all said which should I go with, I'm leaning towards the Greddy Intake ,
Takeda AFE Intake or the K&N short ram

thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys I just got the Injen CAI and I love it! I found it from some guy here who traded in his car and got it for like 200 bucks from him but I was wondering does it suck compared to the Greddy and takeda ones or should I keep it for the price I got it?

keep it.... difference would be pretty minimal between the 3.

I haven't seen much on the AEM intake yet. I wanted it because it is a true CAI, does not require any other modifications (i.e. battery / clutch cable relocation, radiator hose mods, etc.), the optional gray powder coat color matches my paint almost perfectly, it comes with a K&N DryFlow filter (no oil), and it has a 3" tubing diameter that works better for me than 3.5" because I don't plan to run a FlashPro any time soon. I bought one for $235 shipped, new in box.

First impressions are positive, it looks like a very complete and well thought out kit. Everything seems good quality-wise, and it came with some extras like a license plate frame and stickers that are now on my toolbox... the nerd in me is excited about that junk, don't hate.

My car only has 300 miles on it; I plan to install this once I have 1,000-1,500 racked up. Once it's on I'll post another more detailed review of the installation and driving impressions.

Back