2012 Civic MPG - share your current gas mileage

WHAT! I just did that drive, Pittsburgh to Erie today 5:30-7:30pm as well. Where did you get ethanol free gas?

http://pure-gas.org/extensions/map.html
This shows where there are ethanol free gas stations unfortunately the only one near me (irwin, pa)won't let you fill your vehicle they have it labeled as "off road use only"

Whoops been busy. Country Fair West 12th & Peninsula Dr (multiple pumps) OR Country Fair West 8th & bayfront (Only has 1 pump). I've never had the gas analyzed, but from the numbers, sure as hell seems to be E free

Whoops been busy. Country Fair West 12th & Peninsula Dr (multiple pumps) OR Country Fair West 8th & bayfront (Only has 1 pump). I've never had the gas analyzed, but from the numbers, sure as hell seems to be E free
I've heard the Getgo on W 12th also is E-free... that'd be awesome since I have $.40 Fuel Perks :D Let me know if you ever want to meet up!

I've heard the Getgo on W 12th also is E-free... that'd be awesome since I have $.40 Fuel Perks :D Let me know if you ever want to meet up!

Oh **** really? I'm gonna swing by there tomorrow just because I'm bored and I'll let ya know. I'm assuming it's 91, but I'll look around the pumps. I'll meet up whenever! My car is a total mess right now outside, but inside it's at-least clean for the time being. It's gonna be locked up for the winter. I dare not let it touch salt. Bought it in Cali when I was stationed in San Diego so I don't want it to suffer the pain all my parents cars have all these years. Dem Fuel Perks, my parents do the same thing lol :D

EDIT: Just realized that GetGo on 12th has been shutdown for a while no pumps exists lol

Last edited:
Another site lists 1655 W Bayfront Getgo as having 91 e-free too. I'll check that out tomorrow as I need to fill up :) Locked up?? I'm ready to throw my snows on!
Oh **** really? I'm gonna swing by there tomorrow just because I'm bored and I'll let ya know. I'm assuming it's 91, but I'll look around the pumps. I'll meet up whenever! My car is a total mess right now outside, but inside it's at-least clean for the time being. It's gonna be locked up for the winter. I dare not let it touch salt. Bought it in Cali when I was stationed in San Diego so I don't want it to suffer the pain all my parents cars have all these years. Dem Fuel Perks, my parents do the same thing lol :D

EDIT: Just realized that GetGo on 12th has been shutdown for a while no pumps exists lol

Another site lists 1655 W Bayfront Getgo as having 91 e-free too. I'll check that out tomorrow as I need to fill up :) Locked up?? I'm ready to throw my snows on!

Ya they just opened up that station last week I think and it already got robbed lol. ya man... I'm not touching the car with snow. Plus, I'm not going out and buy snow tires just for the car. More car parts than snow tires

In case anyone else on 9thCivic has GetGo/Giant Eagle near them, the brand new station here in Erie has TWO ethanol free pumps that only pump 91 octane! Totally worth the drive if my mileage skyrockets :) Keep a lookout everyone!

I'm tracking my mpg and the latest average I got was 27.8mpg, I do a lot of city driving, 20 miles of highway everyday but most of the time stuck in rush hour traffic. That's driving rather conservative very light on gas pedal :) I have 40k on the 2012 FG3 and recently did the tune up (oil, plugs, air filter)

I'm tracking my mpg and the latest average I got was 27.8mpg, I do a lot of city driving, 20 miles of highway everyday but most of the time stuck in rush hour traffic. That's driving rather conservative very light on gas pedal :) I have 40k on the 2012 FG3 and recently did the tune up (oil, plugs, air filter)

I don't know what a light pedal feels like anymore.

Gas mileage 2015 civic LX Automatic cruises (not including accelerating to 50mph) at about 50mpg on a flat road at a speed of ~50mph and about 38mpg at 70mph.
So, if I am ever low on gas I will know how to extend the range of the gas that remains by slowing down.

184c20eab4f90e605543477a71952fb2.jpg

2014 Civic LX with a CVT. All highway driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ashamed to post a picture of the current mpg. Now it's 17.2 mpg city with some highway driving in NYC.

Not a Prius, but I am proud of you my loyal steed.
PIC_20170531_174136.JPG
Weather has been warmer and my mileage has been better! :)
Rating is based on 384km on full tank of gas with whatever on the gauge is left.

Back