2012 Civic OEM Bolt Pattern & Offset

Cool, I'll use the same app, also on iPhone 4S, so they should be a fairly accurate comparison.

I just downloaded it, and calibrated it. Do you use the default settings other than that?

I gave it 12" and .10 G to initiate. I also added my 185lbs to the posted weight of the Si coupe. Shoot me your email and I can send you the results of my last couple runs. They are a little low because my son was with me, but it gives a good General idea.

I put 12% driveline loss too.

Yeah it's a fun app...I'll do some runs on mine today, it's nice & dry outside and I think my car is in the mood to bounce off the limiter a few times :)

Yes..that's just 5mm wider than stock. Roughly 3/16ths of an inch.

2012 Civic SI 18" HFP Diamond Cut Finish
Bolt pattern: 5-114.3 (5-4.5")
Offset: +45mm
Wheel Size: 18x7
Tire Size : 215/40 R18
Honda Part # 08W18-TR0-100

I'm looking at some STR 601 LM reps that are 17x7.5 with a 40mm offset. will they fit on my Civic LX without any problems?

If the bolt pattern is correct you shouldn't have any issues. (5x114.3)

Also check the centerbore. If it is not 64.1 you will also need hubcentric rings.

You will need to get "tuner" lugs as well. Just don't use the stock ones and anything else should be fine.

Yes. That's what you want. It'll make it so the wheel is centered on the hub and won't shake when you drive. Well, as long as the guys mounting the tires do a good balancing job.

Anyone know what the Honda part number is for oem 16inch steel wheels are? Thinking ahead on what's needed to put winter tires on my 14 si

Would the 16.inch crv steel rims fit fine on a 2014 civic si ?

Thanks

Last edited:
2014's still use a 11.8" rotor. You can run 16's on the si. 15's will not clear the calipers.

Back