DIY 2012+ Civic OEM Halogen Projector Headlights

So I had a question, what if you only wanna plug the outer bulb for turn signal and not plug anything to the inner running light. My set came with the sockets just no wires.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I'm trying to do but where do I get these
003b.sized.jpg

Anyone can help me out to get the grey connector's parts number? Thanks

Is it 04321-S5A-305? If really 04321-S5A-305, anyone have 2. Just called Honda dealership.. They need to take 3 months to get in. I want to get it faster.

Last edited:
does any body here bought Spec D projector headlight one?
if I buy hid conversion kit 8000k with the warning canceler, will the installation difficult or easy?
its seem like no body make any thread about this.
I saw a video on youtube, but that one is without the canceler. plus some people say the light pattern make black circle on the road at night time. is it true or no?

if I buy hid conversion kit 8000k with the warning canceler, will the installation difficult or easy?
I saw a video on youtube, but that one is without the canceler. plus some people say the light pattern make black circle on the road at night time. is it true or no?

What is a spec D projector and a warning canceller?

And please god don't get 8000k lights.

if you guys dont mind. could someone list everything thats needed to make the harness, I know people have listed parts in here but what is needed as far as the 3 connectors and the cables?

thanks in advance

Buy the kit why cheap out. Kbcarstuff.com. Xenon extreme kit.

hi I have uae replica headlights and I want make harness myself but I don't find these connector in canada honda dealer they didn't sell separetly they sell whole harness do you know where can I get it thanks.

Attachments

• 003b.jpg
    003b.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back