2012 Civic Si - Comptech Superchargers

I see they are gone - I think they were screenshots of facebook updates from comptech saying they had started work on the 2012 civic si.

^^ Yea that, I was messing around on my photobucket app & accidentally deleted a few pics that were linked to some threads, sorry..

427114_10151370594410721_10150143473000721_23226185_2124985395_n.jpg

I'm so pumped about this. I REALLY miss my old CT-E blower. Their customer service is top notch and the products are very high quality. This + FR 3" exhaust = make the K24 sound like bliss.

I'm so pumped about this. I REALLY miss my old CT-E blower. Their customer service is top notch and the products are very high quality. This + FR 3" exhaust = make the K24 sound like bliss.

I don't know what i'll do. I wanna go with a CT-E blower one week & the next I wanna go w/ a FR turbo kit. My indecisiveness is what kept me from ever doing anything to my Mugen or my 06 fg2.. Btw, where did you get that pic from?

man i've been on the ball too, w/ there updates.. I guess catching sh!t about being on my phone at work, has totally f'd my update keeping...:dopey:

I hope they trash that m62 personally. For those who don't know that's the stock supercharger for the cobalt ss's. Even the 1.8 liter lotus uses an mp62, slightly nicer. We have such a nicer and larger engine though... There's no reason why we can't fully utilize the tvs 1320. There's where some better power could come from rather than just putting a smaller and smaller pulley on the m62. Just my .02

Ahh I thought I saw them say it was an m62. Oh well, either way the lotus guys go 1320 to make 300wheel, so do the Balts. Seems strange we would pay close to 5 grand to only up 50 or so hp with their stage 1. Its seems more cost effective for the end user to start out with a larger charger to begin with instead of upping the boost with smaller pulleys and meth injection eventually.

I hope they trash that m62 personally. For those who don't know that's the stock supercharger for the cobalt ss's. Even the 1.8 liter lotus uses an mp62, slightly nicer. We have such a nicer and larger engine though... There's no reason why we can't fully utilize the tvs 1320. There's where some better power could come from rather than just putting a smaller and smaller pulley on the m62. Just my .02

Not everyone has the money for a TVS. :-/ And the LSJ cobalts are no joke.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back