2012 Civic Si Eibach Sport Springs Installed With Pics

Damn, I live about 5 miles from Eibach.....too bad I just bought my Si coupe a month ago. Car looks good Armogedon!!!

I actually just looked on Eibach's website and it says they are looking for 2012 Si......not sure if it is old but I went ahead and sent in my info anyway.

Welcome to the site. Might be from when they were looking for an exhaust tester

Damn, I live about 5 miles from Eibach.....too bad I just bought my Si coupe a month ago. Car looks good Armogedon!!!
Thank you FX Rob, I also live about 5 miles away from Eibach, I'm looking for more people that lives around my area for a potential car meet in Corona. Let me know if you're interested; I also go to the Orange meet once a month, maybe you can go this time?

if I knew the answer... I'd tell you. I don't know :sadbanana:

got any new pics? of them settled?
can u tell me how much of a gap front n back
and also measurements from bumper to ground?

a full review would have been cool! especially since op is the first to experience....could give the rest of us some info on what we are looking for
I actually did commented about my experience with the springs and sway bars, where you able to read each message on this thread? Sorry that I couldn't provide you with a full review :(

I actually did commented about my experience with the springs and sway bars, where you able to read each message on this thread? Sorry that I couldn't provide you with a full review :(
well... I appreciate your insights throughout this thread. It would have been real helpful if you did that on the same post you put up pics. what you felt in the springs...etc. etc. but think about it this way...if another member on here was lucky enough to get a "Flashpro" (just an example) before anyone else, wouldnt you want pics, reviews, and thoughts on the original post instead of being scattered all over the place? of course you have no obligation to do that but it would have been nice. thanks again

Back