2012 Civic Si in the Phoenix, AZ area Needed By Full-Race

What I should have said is, I wonder if the exhaust is identical to the one in #4??

Update from Geoff, I snagged this from somewhere.... :hiding:

Exhaust: The last round of photos/videos was our final prototype Full-Race 3" exhaust. Today - our first production exhaust was tested and it received a 10/10. It fit perfectly, and sounds even better. Green light = GO for production! All updates were implemented and approved. These exhausts will start shipping soon, I expect 30-35 days people will have tracking numbers. will have a firm ETA by the end of this week

Downpipe: The first prototype was completed and tested only for fitment and sound pitch today. This is a race style downpipe, with flex section and no cat. DB increase is substantial, but for anyone looking to be all motor, this offers huge flow increases over stock. We are working to integrate an optional cat for people who want to be emissions friendly will have more info soon, we are working steadily!!

excellent news. I just shot him a message as well. Some others were asking about exhausts, and I figured this was close to being ready.

Me - Will you be selling the optional pipe to connect to a oem cat, when the exhaust(s) are ready to ship? or will those come later?

Geoff - yes - our exhaust is 100% bolt on for the Stock Cat AND full-race downpipe AND full-race turbokit. thats what the last revision was all about - to make it work with everything, no adaptor needed

:woowoo::woowoo:

Clss_065.gif

Back