2012 Civic Si in the Phoenix, AZ area Needed By Full-Race

honda_9th_gen_civic_si_3_exhaust_system_2012_0.jpg

package came today(Sat) about 10am , took it striaght to the exhaust shop to get it put on took about 1 hour . i will post more info and pic's when i get back from making brownie points .
have to take the wife to keith urban tonight to keep her happy .
post up your questions and i will try and answer them .

you know we have to ask how you think it sounds... butt dyno reaction... rev hang change...? your reactions on it?

you know we have to ask how you think it sounds... butt dyno reaction... rev hang change...? your reactions on it?

It sounds wonder full not too loud. I think it quieter than stock with no engine load. Only drove it for about 30 min. I think it sounds best between 3k - 5.5k .butt dyno says like 10 HP. And I have the reflash did not pay attention to the rev hang,but don't think it changed any.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

some pic's i took with phone. will take more this weekend .

2012-04-21_11-56-09_102.jpg2012-04-21_11-56-17_915.jpg2012-04-21_11-56-27_225.jpg

came with everything to install

2012-04-21_12-59-52_843.jpg2012-04-21_12-59-45_85.jpg
the flange to the converter needed a little help had to oval out 2 holes and knock out one
the guy who put it on said they used a unversal flange.

2012-04-21_13-00-32_263.jpg
had to cut off about 3/4 inch to mate the pipes

looks good... so one piece was slightly too long?

i have a sedan there are 3pcs. plus clamps.
the coupe has a diffrent set of pipes.
the first pipe about 2 foot long goes from the flange at the cat and slides into the next pipe that has the resonator on it .
then the resonator has a flange that goes to the muffler.
the pipe that slides into the other pipe had to be cut 3/4 inch
the guy who put it on said its a normal thing ,better to have it too long than short.

i have a sedan there are 3pcs. plus clamps.
the coupe has a diffrent set of pipes.
the first pipe about 2 foot long goes from the flange at the cat and slides into the next pipe that has the resonator on it .
then the resonator has a flange that goes to the muffler.
the pipe that slides into the other pipe had to be cut 3/4 inch
the guy who put it on said its a normal thing ,better to have it too long than short.

Doesn't sound normal for Full-Race. Personally I wouldn't be happy w/ paying 660 & doing all that for proper fitment..

they have an account here... I'll see what their response is.

Back