2012+ R18 FlashPro

I think they remove it. I'm not sure... But its funny, In accord one person made 2 hundred votes...lol
There talking about to do it again, With the car pics and Vin number.

:vtec: type R18 "2014"

send them this list as well, which has been ongoing for forever

List of interest in r18 flashpro and other tuning solutions!
1 Robsbp (AT)
2 Pauly99to17 (AT)
3 GHOSTMONKY (AT)
4 inno (AT)
5 JoeyCupcakes (AT)
6 jungfenlon (AT)
7 Twitch (AT)
8 FB2Chris (MT)
9 Daniel Peden (MT)
10 triplet (AT)
11 BeastlyDrok (MT)
12 VNPP (MT)
13 Alluneedisluv22 (MT)
14 koni (MT)
15 R18 Killerz (MT)
16 team3d (AT)
17 superhuman shawny (MT)
18 lgvtec
19 Rune
20 speedy28 (AT)
21 samRai (MT)
22 Chief Alabaster (AT)
23 Joe Liu
24 itsalbertduhh (AT)
25 michaelmagee (AT)
26 scotia4444 (AT)
27 Jose Valdez (MT)
28 2013civicr18a1 (AT)
29 JTan24 (AT)
30 Dxcoupe (MT)
31 JTrink (AT)
32 Marcheal (AT)
33 jimgray24 (AT)
34 Civic4Life (AT)
35 Louiemark (AT)
36 Chhay (AT)
37 daledehart19 (MT)
38 9thgendymo (AT)
39 SmokedHemi (AT)
40 Silver2Coupe (AT)
41 cerezo28 (AT)
42 Koffee Bean (MT)
43 Jeffuhnator (AT)
44 DNARevolutions (AT)
45 asd255
46 ghostriderz85 (AT)
47 jjaeminseo (AT)
48 Keith88hk (AT)
49 alansau (MT)
50 nat3d (AT)
51 9thgensohc (AT)
52 verzing (AT)
53 F_B
54 riceforlife (AT)
55 Ksward (AT)
56 mustbeballin (MT)
57 meeks1234 (AT)
58 Kyle55 (MT)
59 Erouse91 (AT)
60 Gopher663 (MT)
61 12r18 (MT)
62 Eddielara90
63 TUNERTEEN17 (AT)
64 Poos (MT)
65 N7SPCTR (AT)
66 JordanCivicEx (AT)
67 2013civicr18a1 (AT)
68 Gopher663
69 jdm_aamer
70 berrnard
71 johnnyboy83
72 TorogiBoy
73 noxis (MT)
74 chris baltazar (MT)
75 jonesusmc84.mj
76 hypedupninja (MT)

Hondata needs to stop jerking everyone around and pay attention to our petitions and requests. Do you really need the poll to tell you people are interested? Make it or don't make it just decide already. Besides if you can tell there are repeat votes, you can tell how many individuals there are voting.

Honestly, by the time they finally do it I don't know if I'll want it anymore. My car is almost three years old with 60,000 miles. If they don't get to it in the next year I won't be interested anymore.

completely agree. they've fiddled with us for too long.

hondata does not care about the R18 platform it was a complete bust in their eyes. Not even 10% of the people that said they were interested or would buy it bought it for the 8thgen R18 dont see anything changing about the 9th gen R18... this coming from the person that has probably dumped the most amount of money into R&D for the R18

Reactions: Nix
Okay so I just went onto the Hondata site and it looks like they are doing the 9th gen accord. It looks as though the r18 actually won in the poll and it also seems that they know that someone did 200 votes for the accord. Does this mean that the civic really isn't going to get a Flashpro? That would really suck. I've been waiting for a Flashpro because I didn't want an Si. It seems like I have nothing to build on with my civic anymore. Hardly no aftermarket parts and I can't use Hondata for a better DD tune. I'm tired of seeing them go back and forth on our cars so much.

Its for ECU reflash not flashpro. I think its something that Hondata can develop in short period of time. If they are start doing flashpro for the Accord right now, then I'll be very mad.

We had $20k+ upfront for R&D last year and Hondata said they had other project. This is understandable. Now we won the poll and they are still not start doing flashpro for us yet. This is very frustrated!

Last edited:
Its for ECU reflash not flashpro. I think its something that Hondata can develop in short period of time. If they are start doing flashpro for the Accord right now, then I'll be very mad.

We had $20k+ upfront for R&D last year and Hondata said they had other project. This is understandable. Now we won the poll and they are still not start doing flashpro for us yet. This is very frustrated!
Same exact if not less money upfront than what the 8thgen R18 community put up along with the R18 to leave there for R&D... then sales BOMBED. not to be negative but they see our platform as a lost cause. They've yet to add BBG or Boost control of any kind for the R18 or even speed gov, gear change or even final drive change. They hate us!

I spoke with doug months back about it. There was an initial list of users who had money in hand ready to pay for it prior to release. It was literally like 20k in preorders and he said he couldn't accept. He said to keep a list going of those who were interested.... so there you go.

?...not to be negative but they see our platform as a lost cause. They've yet to add BBG or Boost control of any kind for the R18 or even speed gov, gear change or even final drive change. They hate us!

I wonder why they would think this platform is a lost cause. Thailand already has a "Flashpro-like" tuning solution. They have had it for 2 years. Guys over there are running turbos etc. I don't get it. :think:

^ I wonder if you could just tweak the existing Thai solution to make it work for the 9th gen over here. But i guess if it was that easy wouldn't they have done it by now?

^ I wonder if you could just tweak the existing Thai solution to make it work for the 9th gen over here. But i guess if it was that easy wouldn't they have done it by now?
Ya, I was wondering the same thing.

I wonder why they would think this platform is a lost cause. Thailand already has a "Flashpro-like" tuning solution. They have had it for 2 years. Guys over there are running turbos etc. I don't get it. :think:

As i mentioned they saw sales on this platform as a bust. No where near what everyone said they'd buy or interested, not even a 1/10 bought into flashpro. They dont see it any different for the 9th Gen R18 when the Si sales are through the roof... makes sense i would focus on my money maker too as a business.

Because they don't have the SI as an option

Because they don't have the SI as an option
True, but if there is already a solution shouldn't Hondata be able to come up with one too? .....and maybe it would be easier/faster to do it seeming as one is already out there.

It's not an issue of "if" they can do it. They can make it. They just don't want to be burnt by lack of sales like last time. I figure they're trying to pick what will be the most profitable option first.

Most R18 8th gen are automatic. Flashpro first released only for manual. I think that was one of the reasons for the low sell.

I still don't know how well flashpro sell after automatic version came out.

I wonder how much time, energy and money goes into making a Flashpro? :think:

How many would they need to sell to make it worth their while? Why don't they just come out and say specifically how many sales they would need to do it, then it would be clear for everyone.

Last edited:
Idk how many times Ive wanted to conscript my friends into making a Flashpro. At least half of my friends at school are computer or electrical engineers and they can write codes and make computers and all that stuff. I wish they knew something about cars because I bet they could make one, they're all pretty smart haha

Back