2013 Civic Premium Sound Navigation Pinout / Diagram

Dom79

*edit* See post #6 for Pinout / Diagram

Here is the story... I am swapping out the factory Nav in my 2013 EX-L for a Premium Sound Nav. I plan on using an external 5 channel amp to power the interior speakers and also add a sub to the factory location. I am currently gathering all the parts for this project and managed to grab this headunit off ebay for a very reasonable price.

Does anyone have a diagram / pinout for a 2013 Premium Sound Nav headunit? This is the one in question

rkySLmH.jpg

I searched the forums and googled quite a bit but could only find this diagram and corresponding pinouts. It doesn't exactly match up to the headunit in the photo above so I want to make sure that everything is correct going forward.

LR4xB93.png

I dont want to cut into the factory harness so I picked up a set of oem premium sound plugs from a harness off ebay but the 8 pin plug which is supposed to be for the sub output doesn't match up to what I have. Here is a pic for reference. Does anyone know where I could get the correct plug?

ZxdqtlJ.jpg

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
39541-TR0-306
2012 si nav - Mitsubishi

39541-TR0-A61
2013 si nav - Mitsubishi

Different part numbers. I've not seen anyone post wiring pinouts for it. I've just seen the 2012 pinouts posted which you found.

You may have to pull diagrams from the Honda service online program. They charge by the day to access info.
https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx

Purchased one day access and was never able to log in due to an error. I was refunded and told to wait before trying again because they were in the process of upgrading which is most likely the issue.

I will try to get the info as soon as they contact me with the green light to try again.

I believe I found the pinouts. This came from a 2013 CR-V but should be identical. If anyone knows different, please let me know. Hopefully this helps anyone looking for info on this headunit.

lr8n7v2.png

gz0Z7rF.png

FZWybQv.png

yJKFaxW.png

oVa0xib.png

RVEJU05.png

rvz3OZJ.png

39542-T0A-A01
Crv part #.

The difference may be due to just the faceplate, seeing as how it is included in the "part"?

Front -

IMG_7541.jpg
Rear

IMG_7540.jpg

The rear looks really similar. As for the pinouts, I really don't know. I do see it has some labeled for the rear door speakers which the crv has. I just happened to search for the crv part to see what it looked like or what part # it had.

Here is the pinout for the 2013 Civic Premium Sound Navigation. It is identical to the CRV one posted above but has the additional 7 and 20 pin plugs.

pUiwzww.png

ZgCqYng.png

FyA4iaF.png

J1kh0qJ.png

MeI4k41.png

9T4PPSI.png

l89ljvk.png

UaVVkSq.png

fQt5tSR.png

zb26efp.png

diagram of this?
as I mentioned in your other thread, we do not have that radio in any trim of the civic in the united states or canada. This site is also for the 2012-2015 civic. There are 10th generation civic forums online as well that could potentially help you. Did you contact a local dealer or honda to see if they have a wiring diagram online for the country of brazil as I suggested? Your car is totally different. Our 10th generation car started in 2016.

fKrRyPz.jpg

YCXfFTF.jpg

This is our radio in the US/Canada ^

This is what you said yours is below. Totally different
civic-2016-fotos.jpg

Hi ! Do you know if there is any existing diagram of this, which belongs to the 2012 european model with navigation and amplified system (Exclusive Navi ) ?

I am trying desperately to replace the factory radio with a CarPlay one :(

Thanks !

IMG_3955.jpeg

Hi ! Do you know if there is any existing diagram of this, which belongs to the 2012 european model with navigation and amplified system (Exclusive Navi ) ?

I am trying desperately to replace the factory radio with a CarPlay one :(

Thanks !

View attachment 62657
Civinfo.com is likely your best bet. They cover the euro models.

Back