2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info - Updates Inside

looks almost identical to the 7th gen spoiler...

xPvbJ.jpg

205461_10151273982964015_480859894_n-jpg.6879

I have to say I agree with some, and disagree with others. I agree, I really do like the rear bumper. But, just about everything else I prefer on the '12. I really hate what they have done with the light layout on the trunk. Looks kind of cheap IMO.

Does anyone else see a hood redesign? Almost looks like the hood is more raised. Could be just the angle, but...

CSSID13_008_final.png

maybe seeing the new hood design there?

gxne7.jpg

I'm seriously going to walk into the Honda dealer next year and check out the new si. The more pictures I see, the more I like it.

I'm seriously going to walk into the Honda dealer next year and check out the new si. The more pictures I see, the more I like it.
Be sure to take many pics! Lol.

anything specifying those as Canadian models only?

Ironically I think the new taillights look more like a Camry than the 12's. but it's a clean look. Does anyone know if the coupe got new taillights? And if so is it swappable? I do like the rear end on these new sedan more than the 12, but I am slighty disappointed that it doesn't have projector headlamps. But then again DOT specs would require them to have amber turning signals, and I'd rather buy some Non us-market projectors that look much cleaner without the amber.

I do like the digital climate control though, I wonder how much you would have to swap out to get that in a 12, probably the whole dash. I can't wait to find a 2013 in a junkyard lol.

he interior looks alot better, but im not liking that si spoiler, i think the lip spoiler looks way better. so the new civics r having digital climate controls now??? and center console department? hope they post more pics of the civic si coupe

Back