2013 Si progress

That's a great looking car.was it hard to install the HID's? did you have to take the bumper off?

That's a great looking car.was it hard to install the KIDs? did you have to take the bumper off?

This is coming from someone that was a little hesitant to remove my front bumper, it's totally easy, I'd recommend marking each hole underneath as you remove the pop-off buttons so you can replace them where they came from(all buttons are the same size< no problem that way). Also put something soft on the ground, for the bumper to land on.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...=YCeXxNhZ_hY&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13683225957226

Gonna Vinyl wrap mine this saturday, tune in for some pics later :)
Let me know when you post pics up, bc I thought about doing that to mine but went with the Plasti Dip. I also have a great idea that I am not going to share until I do it so stay tuned for a pic.

That's a great looking car.was it hard to install the HID's? did you have to take the bumper off?
Yep, sure do. Its not hard though. I can pull the front bumper off and put it back on all in about 10 mins now, but they just hooked right up. Plug and play. Now the Fog's were a Bi**h. IMG_20130329_160809_307.jpg

Back