2014 si flashpro

Wow. I can't move forward. This shady insurance hasn't posted to Carfax. Its been 40+ day since the incident.

You'll get them and it'll be an awesome story to be listening to... he he keep me posted Puke. it's so crazy how bad people can really be.

Vit tuned my completely stock 2010 Si Coupe for 93 octane gas. Night and day difference-drove so much better, sounded amazing also. Now we are about to tune my 2015 Si sedan with a few bolt ons. Should be even better.

Hey Edwar.. isn't it just great. It's like you got a new car. Just curious what bolt ons did you get? Enjoy and have a good rest of your day.

I'm on a budget and just want more performance and better mileage, I'm only getting 230 miles per tank right now (zero fuel bars and engine only has 2,3xx miles right now) Plan to do Full Race catted downpipe and maybe a P2R tbs, if it's worth doing (?). Maybe a KN drop in if it's worth it (?) -I already know the stock intake is pretty damn good, so leaving it and exhaust stock. All ready ordered the down pipe from FR and the FlashPro/Ultimate tune combo from VitViper.

I'm on a budget and just want more performance and better mileage, I'm only getting 230 miles per tank right now (zero fuel bars and engine only has 2,3xx miles right now) Plan to do Full Race catted downpipe and maybe a P2R tbs, if it's worth doing (?). Maybe a KN drop in if it's worth it (?) -I already know the stock intake is pretty damn good, so leaving it and exhaust stock. All ready ordered the down pipe from FR and the FlashPro/Ultimate tune combo from VitViper.

What the hell!? Is your foot constantly through the floorboard? That is 17 mpg.

The TBS is worthless.

No, it's not. I think it may be from all the stopping and starting at street lights from living in the city. Right now it is reporting 22.5 mpg. Maybe I'm not breaking the engine in right? What is the best way?

No, it's not. I think it may be from all the stopping and starting at street lights from living in the city. Right now it is reporting 22.5 mpg. Maybe I'm not breaking the engine in right? What is the best way?

You will get a million different responses on how to break an engine in. My philosophy? What is this break-in you talk about? I just drive the car.

If you are in a more downtown like environment with lots of stops, your mileage makes sense then.

So you're not tuned yet then? I have an AFE intake and AFE TBS and tuned on 94octane and as I said before it's a brand new car. I'm getting close to what you're saying mileage wise.. I get around 400 plus km on full tank with filling half tank at a time and mostly stop and go driving. I also will at 1 point get most probably a full race exhaust but after the tune I was even more impressed with the sound from the stock exhaust so it will be difficult to justify, though full race sounds nice but most importantly it's the 3 inches that I want.. unless mugen comes out with a 3 inch set up then full race is probably where I will go. I feel I may be running a tiny bit rich but I need to do a log for Vit it's just to figure out what he would want me to do driving wise to get the best analysis for the tune touch up. Have a good rest of your day.

Thanks for the like Edward hope your day is treating you well.

Back