2014 Tail Of The Dragon III - Roommates Wanted/Needed

Whoop! Whoop! What up Juggalos! hahahahaha

kcrtvjuggalostory-400x281.jpg

How much faygo should I bring??

Reactions: Nix
Craziness up in here!

Well, I might stay with the northerners since I crashed with them before. Count me in for the breakfast mornings too.

I know @greg porter is looking for a spot on the floor too.

Reactions: Nix
What day are you coming in? So I can have food in stock.

Prob will get there Thursday around 12-1 pm.....I can just buy some breakfast stuff while I am up there or give you some cash monies. The "breakfast mornings" you have on the itinerary are BYOF, right?

Prob will get there Thursday around 12-1 pm.....I can just buy some breakfast stuff while I am up there or give you some cash monies. The "breakfast mornings" you have on the itinerary are BYOF, right?

I'll supply most of the food, I'll take requests as it's part of the registration fee. So you shouldn't have to buy food.

If you make it a certain way then you can make it yourself.

I wonder what the minimum rental duration is....maybe one week?

Rates for the usual dates we are all there is $99 a night(weekday) and $129 for Sat and Sun night.

Its a 3br 2ba and says it sleeps 10 but the killboy.com link says sleeps 6. Either way it's a real good deal if you want to drive a little more to get to the Dragon but your super close to Robbinsville.

The run up 129 from Robbinsville to the Dragon is still pretty fun.

I still miss tapoco lodge and being so close to the dragon for night runs.

The run up 129 from Robbinsville to the Dragon is still pretty fun.

I still miss tapoco lodge and being so close to the dragon for night runs.

I loved Tapoco Lodge! Many a good dragon meets there but it is gotten really expensive after the remodel. I know they include breakfast and fine dining for 2 for every night, but the price doesn't drop below $300 a night.

Everytime I see a pic of Tapoco there is a Ferrari or a Porsche parked out front......

I loved Tapoco Lodge! Many a good dragon meets there but it is gotten really expensive after the remodel. I know they include breakfast and fine dining for 2 for every night, but the price doesn't drop below $300 a night.

Everytime I see a pic of Tapoco there is a Ferrari or a Porsche parked out front......

I wasn't around for the meet when it was at the Tapoco Lodge. Why did they re-do it? Just for the rich people?

I wasn't around for the meet when it was at the Tapoco Lodge. Why did they re-do it? Just for the rich people?
It was built in the 1930's. The rooms I saw were not very "updated" at the old meets.

If I was going down with myself or a GF, I'd go with tapoco. The cabin I was in during 8ccd 3 was very.....antiquated.

The remodeled lodge does look good

Yea the cabin I was in the first time seemed old and outdated.... The only way I would use Tapoco if I was going down with the gf and not really planning to drive the dragon...

Rates for the usual dates we are all there is $99 a night(weekday) and $129 for Sat and Sun night.

Its a 3br 2ba and says it sleeps 10 but the killboy.com link says sleeps 6. Either way it's a real good deal if you want to drive a little more to get to the Dragon but your super close to Robbinsville.

Plus cleaning fee $100
Refundable damage deposit $300
And 10.5% tax rate

It nearly comes out to the same price roughly as a nicer cabin at Fontana, given you don't wreck the place, which is quite possible with a bunch of younger brotards that may go down with their Mustang/sportbike/Genesis coupe/Cobalt SS group

I was looking at videos and pictures of the "new" Tapoco Lodge and definitely seems like older rich people with fancy cars. Seems like they don't want the younger crowd that's why the prices are higher. Also they said no TVs.. WTF lol I'm kidding. :P

I was looking at videos and pictures of the "new" Tapoco Lodge and definitely seems like older rich people with fancy cars. Seems like they don't want the younger crowd that's why the prices are higher. Also they said no TVs.. WTF lol I'm kidding. :P
The owner is a Porsche driver that I've pushed up 129 from Robbinsville a number of times. Nice guy but with visions of grandeur for Tapoco. I still get their newsletter but if I wasn't going to stay at Fontana, I think I'd stay in Alcoa.

TV? Who watches TV? :D

The owner is a Porsche driver that I've pushed up 129 from Robbinsville a number of times. Nice guy but with visions of grandeur for Tapoco. I still get their newsletter but if I wasn't going to stay at Fontana, I think I'd stay in Alcoa.

TV? Who watches TV? :D

Makes me wanna stay a few nights there an just park a big heap of a car out front, like my old beater Outback would be perfect.

Back