2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

Well I assumed it would be open diff or something and just spin one wheel. Shows how much I know about American cars.

In other news, I'm heading up there right about...now
Half are on the traditional Civic loop. Ahhh Pizzas Venti

Just need to get through lecture tomorrow so i can get on the road down there

Anyone who wants a scary challenger R/T ride, let me know, her fat *** moves around quite nicely.

Reactions: Nix
We'll be at the dragon tonight until about 7. Then gathering at my cabin after 8 for some food.

Update: We're eating dinner (ribs) at the Hub in Robbinsville tomorrow night. Have grilling and dinner planned at my cabin Saturday.

01df74d2a43543eb8f458d0ce51632c5.jpg

65a49d2d6e5e94a7ed95f229fd80704f.jpg

971d4735c708cd6f5298d0433025ebc2.jpg

Hopefully your Challenger isn't challenged on one side of the car more than the other like mine was.. Right turns would activate the ABS with TC off. Left would not. lol

We'll be at the dragon tonight until about 7. Then gathering at my cabin after 8 for some food.

Update: We're eating dinner (ribs) at the Hub in Robbinsville tomorrow night. Have grilling and dinner planned at my cabin Saturday.

What time at the hub tomorrow? ill probably be getting to fontana around 5:30-6:00 and my phone is useless out there

you just spotted a bear off the side of the road there?

We should be there earlier than expected. Prob around 6 or 7 Friday evening.

Last edited:

Come right to the Hub in Robbinsville, we'll be there eating by 6pm, hope to see you there.

Hopefully your Challenger isn't challenged on one side of the car more than the other like mine was.. Right turns would activate the ABS with TC off. Left would not. lol

It is a 2015 so I think most the bugs were worked out. It actually handles well and we'll have the gopro footage to prove it lol. The new 8spd ZF trans makes all the difference.

Hey Rich meet us @ Hub in Robbinsville when u get here!

Will do. Ryan is meeting me at work around 3pm, then we hit the road. Should take us around 3 hours, depending on traffic.

Back