2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

We're up to 110 cars for Rock the Dragon 2015. 5 of those are Civics. Anyone else want to join us for 3 days of fun and Dragon driving (did I mention food? Lot's of food?)

We're up to 110 cars for Rock the Dragon 2015. 5 of those are Civics. Anyone else want to join us for 3 days of fun and Dragon driving (did I mention food? Lot's of food?)

I might be interested.... I think I'm way too slow though. I'm off those days and I'm pretty close by. I might just swing down for the day on saturday and head back in the evening.

I might be interested.... I think I'm way too slow though. I'm off those days and I'm pretty close by. I might just swing down for the day on saturday and head back in the evening.
Not a problem (the slow thing, that is). We have a wide range of experience from total newbies to Dragon junkies (you really need to take a ride with Billman if you haven't had your daily does of total terror :D). Saturday morning at 9:00 is the monster roll-out where all of the cars at RtD2015, leave Fontana as a group and do a group drive across the Dragon. Nothing like a ton of S2000's and other cars (NSX's, Corvettes, Porsches, Subies, and Camaro's as well) driving the Dragon in one LONG line. Darryl (killboy) will either be on the drive or will meet us at the (paved) Gravel lot at Tabcat bridge. I'll be easy to find, I'll be the second car on Hellbender to Deal's Gap. After that, I'll be the tailgunner.

I think he's coming to the May event for at least a little while. I might swing by KGF's meet on Saturday. Just drive down in the early morning and head back in the evening.

I think he's coming to the May event for at least a little while. I might swing by KGF's meet on Saturday. Just drive down in the early morning and head back in the evening.
Come on out. We'll be lining up at the ball field (across from the General Store starting around 8:00am. The Rollout will happen at 9:00 (more or less). Seeing a line of over 100 cars move out as a group is pretty wild.

The fall official meet will be Sept. 17-20, the 3rd week again. I'm still not 100% decided on attending the spring meet, so I'll see how things play out. I'll have to call / email Fontana this week to get things set up. I think I can get 2-4 cabins set aside and about 10 lodge rooms.

giphy.gif

Contract is signed for Fontana, meet is 9/16 (unofficially) until 9/20.

Have 8 lodge rooms at $79.00 night and two Azalea cabins set aside for the meet. I'll make an official post sometime this weekend to announce it all and have registration open again.

Ok, I'll open registration tomorrow, $25 / person again like last year, nothing fancy again just some home cookin' and stuff.

Oh and the 2.5RS will not be making it's 2nd dragon trip, sealing the deal on this year's toy in the coming week.

Back