2015 si sedan

been a few days. another thing ive noticed with this exhaust is theres no rasp. at least non i can hear in the car. the yonaka was awful on decel.

Has a nice deep tone
Yes. Deeper than the yonaka. Still drones around 3000 rpm but doesn't drone when accelerating in 6th on the highway like the yonaka. Overall pleased. I think the only way to make it better would be to have a catalytic converter.

Installed my carbon grill. I used self tapers to hold it on. I'm really not sure how else to install it besides a nut and bolt. Didn't expect it not to fit oem for some reason. I do like it though. Also polished the headlights to tie me over from wanting new ones.

Need new emblems. Quickly installed the front with min tape.
PXL_20230305_174234108.jpgPXL_20230305_182309058.jpgPXL_20230305_182316903.jpg

So now it's on the opposite coast... Will there be more mods? :giggle: :hiding:

Edit: More restrictions out there vs previous area? IE: emissions and checks?

So now it's on the opposite coast... Will there be more mods? :giggle: :hiding:

Edit: More restrictions out there vs previous area? IE: emissions and checks?
Maybe. Not having a garage at home is going to impact a lot of things.
As for restrictions, I will have to do an out of province inspection which would require a cat. I'm hoping my new work starts doing those soon so I don't have to worry about it. But other than that the police presence over here isn't large and my drive to work is 10 min. If I put my exhaust back on I might worry a bit but with the stock exhaust the only give away is the smell.

No emission inspection here. This place is secluded, it's like living on an island.

Back