2015 si sedan

Well catless saves about $100 on the downpipe. So save money and make a little more power sounds good. Not sure what full race costs in the states but in Canada I'm looking at $2000cnd for the downpipe and catless back.

Well catless saves about $100 on the downpipe. So save money and make a little more power sounds good. Not sure what full race costs in the states but in Canada I'm looking at $2000cnd for the downpipe and catless back.
Sweet baby Jesus that's pricey!

The wife doesn't like it, @bootyluvr hates it, and I have friend who doesn't mind it.

It wouldn't have been bad if I wasn't in the backseat for hours.. lol

If you are driving to work (30-45 minutes or so) and then parking it, you won't have an issue. If you are taking road trips and have passengers they might hate you. lol

It wouldn't have been bad if I wasn't in the backseat for hours.. lol

If you are driving to work (30-45 minutes or so) and then parking it, you won't have an issue. If you are taking road trips and have passengers they might hate you. lol

I am in the car by myself 99% of the time with music on. So, I barely even notice it.

1891-K1-K2-Full-Kit-1-900x.png

Ordered an acuity curl intake today for black Friday. Starting my winter parts purchases. Hoping to get a downpipe and exhaust on boxing day.

1891-K1-K2-Full-Kit-1-900x.png

Ordered an acuity curl intake today for black Friday. Starting my winter parts purchases. Hoping to get a downpipe and exhaust on boxing day.
Boxing Day? You in Canada? I wish acuity had their intake around when I bought mine. Probably would’ve gone that route. Can’t wait to see some installs.

where and how much?

I'm in Canada. Used garage16.com. Tax in was $605. I'm sure it's cheaper in the states without any deals. Canada gets screwed.

Boxing Day? You in Canada? I wish acuity had their intake around when I bought mine. Probably would’ve gone that route. Can’t wait to see some installs.
Does murica not have boxing day? Day after Christmas. I love the quality of acuity. I really want the shifter as well. Will be installing this the day I get it probably b

$465 with free shipping-any lower? Canada $605-$140 more-ya that is pricy. I have seen no difference in price over the last month or so. I want one ,but its winter time and I barley drive the honda right now due to salt.

I'm in Canada. Used garage16.com. Tax in was $605. I'm sure it's cheaper in the states without any deals. Canada gets screwed.

Does murica not have boxing day? Day after Christmas. I love the quality of acuity. I really want the shifter as well. Will be installing this the day I get it probably b

I have the full shift kit. It is so worth it. Also have the pedal adjuster which is awesome too.

America only focuses on holidays that will generate major money for our corporations so no Boxing Day here.

Last edited:
full shift kit might be a good choice since its winter here.

$465 with free shipping-any lower? Canada $605-$140 more-ya that is pricy. I have seen no difference in price over the last month or so. I want one ,but its winter time and I barley drive the honda right now due to salt.

465 usd to cad is about 617. Shipping was free too. My car won't see the road till spring. Stores in my garage. Which I hate because it's just a car but I can't let salt touch it anymore. I drove it last winter. I bought my managers 2003 dodge dakota for $800 for the winter. My wife ended up getting it though because it's a pig on gas ( compared to a civic ) so I drive her 2018 hatchback. Lol. I've put about $300 -400 into repairs so far to make it safe to haul the kids around town.

I have the full shift kit. It is so worth it. Also have the pedal adjuster which is awesome too.

America only focuses on holidays that will generate major money for our corporations so no Boxing Day here.

Car parts are expensive. My wife just finished with her personal trainer at the gym which was close to $900 a month for 6 months. My turn to spend money on myself.

Your wife won't like that idea and will make faces at you:lildevil: 900a month you could have been driving a corvette with that much. P

I agree. They look sick. Don't know why but those lsu colors do it for me.

going to have to get one, I wonder how much power this intake, a hondata tune and 3" full Exhaust would do. I don't think there is anything reasonably priced options that work well other than a turbo which isn't reasonable or actually work well without a whole list of mods.:banana whip2:

With this and a tune you might make it into the 190's. It'll make the car a lot funner to drive.

Back